Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hard Case

Stratmoj

Reaction score
Are there any hard cases that fit the drone body snuggly that could then be inserted into a backpack? I’ve seen some from PGYtech for DJI drones but have not seen anything for Autel Evo 2. This is an example of one that would otherwise be nice to have for Autel: PGYTECH Case

This is the closest that I'm aware of to what you are looking for that is designed specifically for the EVO II (and made by Autel).

Wow, huge price difference. No handbag needs to cost that much.

I do certainly agree. I've yet to see one in person, as surprisingly they don't seem to stay in stock. I can't speak first hand to its quality or buildout inside to justify the price point.

Reactions: Tufargon
I do certainly agree. I've yet to see one in person, as surprisingly they don't seem to stay in stock. I can't speak first hand to its quality or buildout inside to justify the price point.
It seems more about supply and demand in this case.

It looks a bit large to fit into another bag (save a suitcase) given that it can hold all that gear

I’m also looking for a good case.
The bag Autel sells seems to have no or minimal protection.
While the rugged case seems over-kill for my needs.
There has to be something out there that will offer some, maybe not bullet proof, protection while not being a giant suitcase.

I’m looking for something that offers a bit of protection while in the trunk of my car but at the same time I can carry easily on a walk.

I’m also looking for a good case.
The bag Autel sells seems to have no or minimal protection.
While the rugged case seems over-kill for my needs.
There has to be something out there that will offer some, maybe not bullet proof, protection while not being a giant suitcase.

I’m looking for something that offers a bit of protection while in the trunk of my car but at the same time I can carry easily on a walk.
I ended up making my own as the only options were that tiny shoulder bag or the giant GPC rugged case: Where can I buy this hard case?

Yes. I’ve been considering this option.
But even then...Nil, could you see yourself carrying that otter box for a mile like a suitcase?

It certainly fits what I need for being smaller that the other hard case options. So maybe I end up with that along with the Autel bag to transfer the stuff into when I head out on a hike/walk.

maybe try this ? semi hardshell top and back. Evo 2 fits in top, then back has space for controller with 4 hawks and lifthor fitted, together with goggles, batteries, and cabling, and a couple of tablets in the side. Comfortable on a hike ?

Yes. I’ve been considering this option.
But even then...Nil, could you see yourself carrying that otter box for a mile like a suitcase?

It certainly fits what I need for being smaller that the other hard case options. So maybe I end up with that along with the Autel bag to transfer the stuff into when I head out on a hike/walk.
I’d get the shoulder bag if I were the hiking type. I just needed something smallish that I could throw in the trunk.

Are there any hard cases that fit the drone body snuggly that could then be inserted into a backpack? I’ve seen some from PGYtech for DJI drones but have not seen anything for Autel Evo 2. This is an example of one that would otherwise be nice to have for Autel: PGYTECH Case
This is my setup when I need something quick and portable. I was going on vacation to Cabo Mexico and needed something protective that I didn't have to check. I do have another Evo 2 pro in a GPC Case that is an excellent case but it is a lot less convenient to lug around. This bag also has a landing pad on the front side plus it has plenty of space for any extras I need to throw in there including DSLR and at least one lense on top. I would be happy to make some custom packs for anyone interested.

Attachments​

• 20210408_113219.jpg
    20210408_113219.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210408_113237.jpg
    20210408_113237.jpg
    985.3 KB · Views: 0

I’d get the shoulder bag if I were the hiking type. I just needed something smallish that I could throw in the trunk.
This is my setup when I need something quick and portable. I was going on vacation to Cabo Mexico and needed something protective that I didn't have to check. I do have another Evo 2 pro in a GPC Case that is an excellent case but it is a lot less convenient to lug around. This bag also has a landing pad on the front side plus it has plenty of space for any extras I need to throw in there including DSLR and at least one lense on top. I would be happy to make some custom packs for anyone interested.

Attachments​

• 20210408_113219.jpg
    20210408_113219.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20210408_113237.jpg
    20210408_113237.jpg
    985.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads