Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from Nc, Usa

PX1P

Reaction score
Hello all. Not new to the pilots.com forums but thought id say hello.

I had a few others. Still have an aee ap9 needs a gps.. Sold my p3p. Sold my yuneec breeze. A couple inductrix fpvs nothing too special. I have a walkera lama 400d heli. But im honestly looking at buying 3 drones right now for my part 107 maybe you could Give me your opinion between a mavic air 2 , a evo 2 or an inspire 1 v2 black edition with zenmuse x5 with 3 batteries used but with very low hours for hopefully $1500 if I can talk him down. Im kinda stuck and im not sure if the evo 1 I have is gonna be enough to really start my business. I appreciate any input.

It really depends on what you plan to do. If you are a photographer and need 10-bit, then get a Mavic 2 Pro, if you do inspections and photogrammetry I recommend Phantom 4 Pro, since it has a Mechanical Shutter. Mavic Air 2 is a consumer drone and not really for professional use.

I wouldn't even consider a Inspire 1. It's as old as a Phantom 3 series and soon will be hard to find parts for it.

You can get an Evo 2, when they release the firmware that enables 10-bit, if that is your plan. I recommend you go for the 6K Evo 2 Pro, which in my opinion once it's polished through firmware, will become the best prosumer drone on the market.

I fly my Evo 1 all the time for my job and it gets the job done just fine. I work for an Engineering firm and I do progress logs for job sites, inspections, and photogrammetry.

Reactions: PX1P and advexure
We have several members here from NC. I'm in Leland a few miles south of Wilmington. What part of our great state are you from? (just curious)

Reactions: PX1P
Im glad to hear it. We are the aviation state after all! Lol im in little ole' Burlington.

Awesome well id love to go to Boone sometime soon! But if you ever come on through give me a shout we can go flying it!!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller