Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from Embrun Ontario Canada (near Ottawa)

Normex

Reaction score
Hi all, Is it possible I am the first Canadian here ? Glad to have ordered mine last Friday and should receive it next Monday the 24th. I will receive it in Ogdensburg NY. at my cousin which I am 11/2hr from in Canada.
Hoping everything will go well at customs.

take care all,

Norm

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hi all, Is it possible I am the first Canadian here ? Glad to have ordered mine last Friday and should receive it next Monday the 24th. I will receive it in Ogdensburg NY. at my cousin which I am 11/2hr from in Canada.
Hoping everything will go well at customs.

take care all,

Norm

Nope your not the first my friend. I been here for a while causing trouble LOL
Welcome from Northern Ontario out by Thunder Bay.
Make sure you read up on all the new regs for Canadian flyers. Canada is a big place so still lots of places to fly legally.

Nope your not the first my friend. I been here for a while causing trouble LOL
Welcome from Northern Ontario out by Thunder Bay.
Make sure you read up on all the new regs for Canadian flyers. Canada is a big place so still lots of places to fly legally.

Ok then I'm the second, not quite enough to start a Canadian chapter on this fine site. I am aware of the June 24 new Canadian regs which make slightly more sense but irked a bit being considered amongst the big boys which we really are not. Fortunatly I live in the country and also 1/2 hr from Ottawa where I think I am the only Autel owner to be, the club here is mostly DJI owners which I'll do my best to convert.

take Care,

Norm

Reactions: Wrsdas

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791