Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Got a crashed, broken, or damaged drone? I'll buy it!

JSmith731

Reaction score
Hey, I'm looking for broken drones to buy. I've done some drone work and it's not terribly hard so I'd like to continue with that. I don't do work for hire because I'm afraid that if I mess up, I don't want the blame. Considering I'm 16, I don't have the finances to replace it neither could I live with myself after telling someone that I'd discovered already in their drone the mistake I'd made. I'd rather just purchase it myself, and fix it. So, if anyone has a drone that's been crashed and is willing to part with it, send me a PM and we can negotiate a fair price for both of us. Please note, I'm going to say it right here. I intend to fix and re-sell. I'm hoping to save enough to purchase either a Mavic Air 2S or the Mavic 3 when it comes out so I'm going to try by fixing things. Anyway, just let me know what you have and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Not a scam at all. I have an eBay account with reviews if you'd like to see them for yourself. I currently don't have any drones up for sale but if anyone has any, you'll see them up soon...

Hey, I'm looking for broken drones to buy. I've done some drone work and it's not terribly hard so I'd like to continue with that. I don't do work for hire because I'm afraid that if I mess up, I don't want the blame. Considering I'm 16, I don't have the finances to replace it neither could I live with myself after telling someone that I'd discovered already in their drone the mistake I'd made. I'd rather just purchase it myself, and fix it. So, if anyone has a drone that's been crashed and is willing to part with it, send me a PM and we can negotiate a fair price for both of us. Please note, I'm going to say it right here. I intend to fix and re-sell. I'm hoping to save enough to purchase either a Mavic Air 2S or the Mavic 3 when it comes out so I'm going to try by fixing things. Anyway, just let me know what you have and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!
Hello, I have an EVO you may be interested in. How do I PM you?

Hey, I'm looking for broken drones to buy. I've done some drone work and it's not terribly hard so I'd like to continue with that. I don't do work for hire because I'm afraid that if I mess up, I don't want the blame. Considering I'm 16, I don't have the finances to replace it neither could I live with myself after telling someone that I'd discovered already in their drone the mistake I'd made. I'd rather just purchase it myself, and fix it. So, if anyone has a drone that's been crashed and is willing to part with it, send me a PM and we can negotiate a fair price for both of us. Please note, I'm going to say it right here. I intend to fix and re-sell. I'm hoping to save enough to purchase either a Mavic Air 2S or the Mavic 3 when it comes out so I'm going to try by fixing things. Anyway, just let me know what you have and I'll get ba

I have a crash Evo with many accessories. Email me [email protected]

Hit me up. I have a crashed Evo that is still good. Also, I have a lot of accessories. Looking to make a quick sale. Hit me up [email protected]

U still looking for parts?

Not a scam at all. I have an eBay account with reviews if you'd like to see them for yourself. I currently don't have any drones up for sale but if anyone has any, you'll see them up soon...
I have a damaged Evo II pro V1.. what is your cell I can text you the images

Attachments

• 20211224_205037.jpg
    20211224_205037.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 20211224_205053.jpg
    20211224_205053.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • 20211224_205111.jpg
    20211224_205111.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20211224_205119.jpg
    20211224_205119.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
I have a mavic air, just needs a remote and charger. 6822153279 name is paul

I have a broken drone I want to sell, call me at 9294743403

I have a crashed mavic 2 pro wanting to sell at rock bottom prices, Kevin Henry 9294743403

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d