Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

For the love of our furry friends.

Ansia

Reaction score
Most of us love and have animals. They are always around when we most need them, even when we don't realize we do. I consider my cats as part of my family and I treat them with love and respect, like they were my children. Here they are:
20190219_075527.jpg
His name is Yang. He is playful and sometimes evil. When he is bored, he will attack you. He doesn't claw or bite, but scares you and runs away. He loves taking naps next to me and attacks drones when he can.

Screenshot_20190219-075607_WhatsApp.jpg
This is Yin. She is shy and very attached to me. She doesn't like anything that sounds metalic and fears drones (even small ones). She is very loving and is always eager to please.

Show us your pets.

Nice cats! This is Pixie who owns the place. She follows me everywhere and usually parks up 3ft away because she doesn't do laps. Sometimes - as in the photo - she gets in the way but I won't move her. She complains loudly every time I pick her up. She has an asthmatic cough but can still hunt for prey. She regularly catches and eats rabbits, mice and the occasional bird - and she has killed a couple of rats but doesn't eat them. My son's squeeze brings her chihuahua over sometimes and Pixie licks her lips at the thought of taking him out. She loves my EVO. She and I are an item - although in truth, I am her slave.

• Love
Reactions: Tufargon and Ansia
BoBo got his name when my son was 3 and it just stuck :)

Jake was found in our green house. The last kitten the mother never came back for so we had to use a eye dropper to feed it every four to 6 hours. Not much sleep till he got bigger.

And I have a few out door pets that come by from time to time.

Not all pets are furry! I had to leave my fav swimming buddy turtle (Big Mac) in Hawaii. We won’t be fully moved into AZ for awhile, so I take what I can get... It’s 31F this AM, and these guys drink like there’s no tomorrow — dry in 2 days. I can hold the feeder at arm’s length and they’ll fly right-up — fearless.
The Bobcats are too big to try and pet...

Last edited:
My old buddy Winston that passed away a couple years ago. Smartest dog ever!!

My new buddy Tank (named that because he was the biggest of the litter). He's a chug. Stupid as the peanut you saw in an above video lol.

Last edited:
Another of Tank right before I got him. When I saw the ad with this picture I had to have him.

• Love
Reactions: Ansia
Nice cats! This is Pixie who owns the place. She follows me everywhere and usually parks up 3ft away because she doesn't do laps. Sometimes - as in the photo - she gets in the way but I won't move her. She complains loudly every time I pick her up. She has an asthmatic cough but can still hunt for prey. She regularly catches and eats rabbits, mice and the occasional bird - and she has killed a couple of rats but doesn't eat them. My son's squeeze brings her chihuahua over sometimes and Pixie licks her lips at the thought of taking him out. She loves my EVO. She and I are an item - although in truth, I am her slave.

View attachment 3577
Your cat was my motivation to make this thread. While I was typing it, I was thinking "Yukay is going to get a kick from this thread". Such a cute kitty. You are right. We are their slaves. Mine dictate at what time I have to wake up and feeding times.

BoBo got his name when my son was 3 and it just stuck :)
View attachment 3578

Jake was found in our green house. The last kitten the mother never came back for so we had to use a eye dropper to feed it every four to 6 hours. Not much sleep till he got bigger.
View attachment 3579

And I have a few out door pets that come by from time to time.

I am amazed that the Squirrel lets you pet it. I never thought it would be possible, since they are very wary of humans.
Not all pets are furry! I had to leave my fav swimming buddy turtle (Big Mac) in Hawaii. We won’t be fully moved into AZ for awhile, so I take what I can get... It’s 31F this AM, and these guys drink like there’s no tomorrow — dry in 2 days. I can hold the feeder at arm’s length and they’ll fly right-up — fearless.
The Bobcats are too big to try and pet...
View attachment 3580View attachment 3581
Nonesense. Bobcats are fluffy and cute. Try hugging one.

View attachment 3582
My old buddy Winston that passed away a couple years ago. Smartest dog ever!!

View attachment 3583
My new buddy Tank (named that because he was the biggest of the litter). He's a chug. Stupid as the peanut you saw in an above video lol.
Give Tank a chance. He's just a pup now and really cute. He will never be a replacement for Winston, but he will be part of you in no time.

Reactions: Tufargon
I am amazed that the Squirrel lets you pet it. I never thought it would be possible, since they are very wary of humans.

RockStar and I spent almost every morning sharing coffee and sunflower seeds last summer. I would be drinking my morning coffee on the deck and along he would come. Not sure if he is the same one that comes around now in the winter but if it is he has turned very mean and will put the run on crows and ravens even just to make sure they don't get his food.

Here is a collection of my videos of him. I had a chipmunk that would do the same.

Your cat was my motivation to make this thread. While I was typing it, I was thinking "Yukay is going to get a kick from this thread". Such a cute kitty. You are right. We are their slaves. Mine dictate at what time I have to wake up and feeding times.

Nonesense. Bobcats are fluffy and cute. Try hugging one.

Give Tank a chance. He's just a pup now and really cute. He will never be a replacement for Winston, but he will be part of you in no time.
I should fix what I said and update here.
Winston was put down about 3 years ago and Tank is getting close to 3 now. Trust me, he is very much part of the family and very much loved but I can't deny he's dumber than a peanut. :)

RockStar and I spent almost every morning sharing coffee and sunflower seeds last summer. I would be drinking my morning coffee on the deck and along he would come. Not sure if he is the same one that comes around now in the winter but if it is he has turned very mean and will put the run on crows and ravens even just to make sure they don't get his food.

Here is a collection of my videos of him. I had a chipmunk that would do the same.

How long did it take for Rockstar to trust you like that?

I should fix what I said and update here.
Winston was put down about 3 years ago and Tank is getting close to 3 now. Trust me, he is very much part of the family and very much loved but I can't deny he's dumber than a peanut. :)
Inbreed?

This thread is pretty cool. Should ALMOST be stickied like a post your pet thread. Love all the pics and vids!!

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials