Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Firmware update successful, but not for controller or batteries?

Lawman86

Reaction score
I just updated the firmware on my new Nano+ after being prompted for it. When I went into the firmware info page, all of the items were in red, which I take to mean are outdated and makes sense given how much newer 1.2.14 is compared to what was on it (forgot to take screenshot but want to say it showed as 1.0.something?).

Did the upgrade and seemed like it went through properly. However, as you can see apparently the remote controller didn't upgrade as it remains red?
Screenshot_20220416-102524.png

In addition, when I swap to the other 2 batteries they are obviously not updated as they weren't in the drone. But I waited a while and restarted both the drone and remote, and they continue to be stuck at 1.3.7.
Screenshot_20220416-102334.png

So how do I update the controller and the 2 batteries now? There doesn't seem to be a way in the app (unless I'm blind) to force an update, and long-pressing either remote controller or battery doesn't do anything. Thanks.

My controller's firmware also didn't update, still red. I read about this phenomenon at other places, thus it seems to be "normal".
About the batteries: I did not check - but will do.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy