Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo2 Pro V2 Handling Characteristics

andrew124C41

Reaction score
As I have heard the last upgrade with Precision Intelligent Mode is supposed to offer better cinimatic handling of thetge drone.

However I find even after playing with the settings that it is too slow.

I have played with the settings for Attitude, Brake, and Yaw but have not found a set of settings that allow me to manually do an Orbit, something I have been able to do with other drones.

Have any of you found settings to make handling less jerky?

Playing with the expo (exp) helps a lot smoothing out the movements specially near the center of the sticks . I personally use .30 on all movements except throttle (altitude) . But everyone is different. That in combination of Yaw sensitivity should help achieving how the drone behaves to your inputs.

As I have heard the last upgrade with Precision Intelligent Mode is supposed to offer better cinimatic handling of thetge drone.

However I find even after playing with the settings that it is too slow.

I have played with the settings for Attitude, Brake, and Yaw but have not found a set of settings that allow me to manually do an Orbit, something I have been able to do with other drones.

Have any of you found settings to make handling less jerky?
@andrew124C41 I feel your pain. I've had similar experience with the Evo II Pro v2 jerky response versus other drones I fly. Hoping to hear from others in this forum who can suggest a fix. Otherwise, my E2P v2 will remain relegated to the task of shooting inspections, construction, and other missions that do not require the fluid cinematic movement I can achieve with other drones.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials