Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Multi-Charger?

JSTorsrud

Reaction score
Being the owner of the X-Star and EVO and really any Autel product helps develop real patience.

Anyway, Chatted with Autel briefly (Very Briefly) today, asking about the Multi-Charger for EVO Batteries. And also asked if they could be Pre-Ordered. But, Alas, Response was, the Charger is still in development, but is coming soon.

We all know what that means. We might (MIGHT) see it this year. It is the same garbage we heard last year about the EVO. So the BIG QUESTION is WHY Does AUTEL introduce a new product and then Not have it ready for release.?

I wish a 3rd Party would come on board and develop a Multi-Charger for the EVO.

WISHFUL THINKING!!!!

Every manufacturer introduces new product before they are ready for distribution. Ford receintly intorduced the new Explorer that will not be available until next year. Jeep introduced the diesel Jeep last year and it will not be available until next year. Apple comes close to having products ready to sell at the time it is introduced but does not always get it right. It is just the way the game is played.

Just be patient, it will be released at some point, hopefully this year.

They need to release the charger some time in the 1st quarter of this year, or else they will begin losing ground again. I am still baffled that after 7 months, very few aftermarket parts/accessories have been made for this little gem. I'm not sure what the hold up is, but it would seem some companies could make a decent penny offering some parts/accessories. I guess they would rather just make 10 different configurations of accessories for DJI drones, as it's a sure bet they will sell. SMH

They need to release the charger some time in the 1st quarter of this year, or else they will begin losing ground again. I am still baffled that after 7 months, very few aftermarket parts/accessories have been made for this little gem. I'm not sure what the hold up is, but it would seem some companies could make a decent penny offering some parts/accessories. I guess they would rather just make 10 different configurations of accessories for DJI drones, as it's a sure bet they will sell. SMH
Yep everyone jumps on that bandwagon but 85% of the market is what drives it.

Why should/would ANY company try to compete with the larger aftermarket? Remember, there are (at least) two multi-chargers now available for the DJI, both of which work well with the EVO (after some minor cosmetic-only mods). These devices sell for a pittance compared to what the "biggies" would have to charge. To the best of my knowledge, neither DJI nor Autel have actually made a MC, and my view is they should invest their capital elsewhere instead of building another mousetrap. Just an Olde Phart's opinion, of course...

I converted one of my mavic pro chargers to fit the Evo plug and it worked a treat. Can't see any reason to buy anything else.

The charger is great as it has multi voltage so I can use 3S, 4S and 6S batteries. I've used it for P3, mavic pro, spark and now the Evo oddly enough. Uses standard XT60 connectors so I can also use the cables on my HobbyKing B6 clone charger..

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials