Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Pro on Sale

Flyboy

Reaction score
For anyone looking for a new Evo II Pro on the Go Bundle, B&H Photo has it on sale for $1449 for the next 15 hours. I just saw this at 0530 PST. Happy shopping....

Reactions: kenautelevo2pro
That's the best price I've seen yet for a Pro 6K with an extra battery. (Spare battery alone will set you back between $160-219, commonly $200 on sale like right now). The Hoodman landing pad is huge but substantial and will keep your new drone free from cruft. Get this and a cheap Apache 3800/4800 hard case from Harbor Freight and Bob's your Uncle

Thanks! I was looking for a used Pro as a backup to my first one. This is better than any used ones I could find! Order placed.

That's $300 less than I paid. Good tip!

Reactions: mixchief
I got mine yesterday. What a deal. A few interesting changes from my first one. Maybe you all are aware. 1) new props 2) new gimbal guard 3) different material and feel to the flaps over the SD card slot and the USB port.

I got mine yesterday. What a deal. A few interesting changes from my first one. Maybe you all are aware. 1) new props 2) new gimbal guard 3) different material and feel to the flaps over the SD card slot and the USB port.
I didn't notice the props were different. Thanks for pointing that out. Did you know they want $31 for that molded clear plastic gimbal guard?

I got a second E2 but did it in reverse. Got the new and improved model first then a barely used (not even activated yet) second.

That sale was a great deal!

$31 is ridiculous. I broke the first one and had to pay $15 to Autel for a replacement. They should give every owner the new one b/c the old design was terrible!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials