Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II 6K Controller Set-Up w/Triplex Pro Tablet

DocDoc

Reaction score
I thought there might be some interest in a slightly modified LifThor Tablet holder w/Triplex Pro Tablet.

I've added an micro-USB 4" extension cable to reduce the "hassle" of plugging in to charge the controller. This cable is anchored to the tablet holder with a stick-on cable tie mount(see photo). The micro extension cable also reduces wear on the controller's output port by eliminating constant in & out wear.

This coming weekend I plan on installing four 10/24 heli-coil inserts into the LifThor's plastic mounting brackets. Using the inserts will be four thumbscrews which will help cinch the Triplex Pro into place as the OEM mounts don't quite hold it tight enough.

Nothing really difficult or fancy just thought I would share with my fellow EVO II PRO 6K flyers.Autel 2.jpgDetail01(2).jpg

Nice I've got a tripletek coming tuesday though I'm using it on s mini2. I got it so that if I go autel for my next drone I'll have a great display.

I have a Tripltek tablet for almost a year, thy have great customer service. The only thing I changed is I removed the screen protection shield. Because I felt the touch response has a little to slow or I wasn’t tapping hard enough. I love my Tripltek.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d