Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo 2dual 640t rtk enterprise bundle v2 "mission upload failed"

Reaction score
So it looks like this is a common issue has anyone heard if autel is going to try to fix the issue? And are the only solutions at this point uploading the older firmware and or restarting the v2 controller?

So it looks like this is a common issue has anyone heard if autel is going to try to fix the issue? And are the only solutions at this point uploading the older firmware and or restarting the v2 controller?
Have you contacted them at all re: this? Be sure and share their response.

I have but I have not heard back from them. I made the mistake of asking if they had received the videos and pics that they requested and was politely told to shut up and they'd get back to me when the could and to be patient 😂🤣😂🤷‍♂️
Have you contacted them at all re: this? Be sure and share their response.

I have but I have not heard back from them. I made the mistake of asking if they had received the videos and pics that they requested and was politely told to shut up and they'd get back to me when the could and to be patient 😂🤣😂🤷‍♂️
It seems that their support continues to be self-destructive. Keep us posted, SIGH.

It seems that their support continues to be self-destructive. Keep us posted, SIGH.
I think more than anything it's cultural differences. While in America we are use to replies back and updates. I do not believe that to be the case in China. Infact it's rather rude to request that. Combine that with the time difference and you get offended people on both sides. Or their customer service really does suck😂🤣😂

Reactions: DroneRat
So I emailed the actual support email([email protected]) and with a couple emails back and forth they were able to provide me a software version to download via the memory card. And everything seems to be working correctly now. . . . .now I just need to figure out a good mapping program to utilize and get my business up and going

So I emailed the actual support email([email protected]) and with a couple emails back and forth they were able to provide me a software version to download via the memory card. And everything seems to be working correctly now. . . . .now I just need to figure out a good mapping program to utilize and get my business up and going
Agisoft Metashape

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo