Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 v1 controller binding to drone

Liver

Reaction score
Using the normal controller, not the smart controller. How do I bind it to a drone?

I bought an extra controller and want to test the signal strength of that stock controller compared to my modded controller.

Then I’ll need to go back to the modded drone because I’m betting the signal will be much better with the mods.

Yes, I should have done this prior to modding, but I didn’t.

Thank you so much.

I’ll do this soon. However, in your opinion, a couple of scenarios.

I can have both controllers connected and next to each other to see when one gives out first?

Also if I fly the drone as far as I can, if someone else has the second controller far away, can they control control it too?

I guess what I’m really asking is can both controllers be connected to the same drone at the same time?

Thank you so much.

I’ll do this soon. However, in your opinion, a couple of scenarios.

I can have both controllers connected and next to each other to see when one gives out first?

Also if I fly the drone as far as I can, if someone else has the second controller far away, can they control control it too?
for your testing, i would only connect and use on controller at a time

I guess what I’m really asking is can both controllers be connected to the same drone at the same time?
for the evo 2 v1, both controllers be can connected to the same drone at the same time: one is primary and the other is secondary. the primary will override the secondary and the secondary will have limited functionality.

If the aircraft has ever been bound to 2 devices (eg a Live Deck v.1) it will need to be unbound in order to bind with another

So if i got a new controller and am having biding issues could that be because of my previous controller i had a live deck bound with it? I've tried everything from the manual firmware update to just attempting to normal bind the control. I was told that all 4 of the lights on the arms would be blinking if the drone went in to "firmware update" mode once i put the SD card in the drone with zip file but they do not.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan