Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro Tripod mount for drone

redleger

Reaction score
Website
www.marshallpoland.myportfolio.com
Hello fellow Evo 2 Pro pilots.
Recently many of the local jobs here that ask for ground photos are wanting "drone in hand" pictures. While doing this is only a minor inconvenience, I have been looking, unsuccessfully, for tripod drone mounts that work on an Autel Evo 2 Pro. I see plenty of builds for Mini 2/3s but I'm not sure how compatible they would be. Has anyone found something like this and could you toss a dude a link?
Thank you in advance.

If only there were some other things designed to take pictures that tripods were designed to hold.

If only there were some other things designed to take pictures that tripods were designed to hold.
LOL, I hear you. I think some of the jobs require GEO Data and phones, even mine, aren't quite at the quality level they are wanting. Truth is I'm only guessing, but I try to give the customer what they are asking for.

LOL, I hear you. I think some of the jobs require GEO Data and phones, even mine, aren't quite at the quality level they are wanting. Truth is I'm only guessing, but I try to give the customer what they are asking for.

I have never heard of this type of request, I would try contacting the client and finding out what their requirements are and especially if they need elevation data as well. The elevation data out of the EVO II is wildly inaccurate. As far as the tripod part goes, you could use pretty much anything with a large enough surface to sit the drone on such as adding an adapter plate to the bottom of a piece of wood, plastic, or metal.

If you ask me, this is a very odd request.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ikebenaka