Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 batteries via Aliexpress

"Bang you good" "Gear worst" and "Ali see you in 4 months" are all the same. Slooooooooow or ops "it's out of stock" make another choice. I personally will never use them again.

• Haha
Reactions: PingSpike
"Bang you good" "Gear worst" and "Ali see you in 4 months" are all the same. Slooooooooow or ops "it's out of stock" make another choice. I personally will never use them again.

I have literally more then 1000 orders of those 3 combined and i have to say i am fine with them.

If you do not expect:
-Fast delivery
-Honest item description in the title (Mostly those are clickbaites, read the full text description!!)
-zero problems with customs (taxing you or sending back the stuff altogether)

Then you can enjoy the bargains.
As i stated above the item descriptions in the title are often at least misleading and also often plainly wrong but usually they switch back to reality in the item text.
If they really told BS in the text i was able to get my money back or a HEFTY rebate when dealing with them (with the platform in case of ALiExpress, not the dealers).

So playing by these rules i found Dealing with them acceptable, of course if i need good & fast stuff a local Dealer or Amazon / ebay is still there (of course THEN buying from a German or EU Dealer in my case).

Greetings,

Ender

P.S: i also found search by image in google or bing very helpful as many overpriced Quality products turn out to be available at those Dealers *identical* for 1/4'th of the price IF you accept the above mentiones problems.

Reactions: PingSpike
I have literally more then 1000 orders of those 3 combined and i have to say i am fine with them.

If you do not expect:
-Fast delivery
-Honest item description in the title (Mostly those are clickbaites, read the full text description!!)
-zero problems with customs (taxing you or sending back the stuff altogether)

Then you can enjoy the bargains.
As i stated above the item descriptions in the title are often at least misleading and also often plainly wrong but usually they switch back to reality in the item text.
If they really told BS in the text i was able to get my money back or a HEFTY rebate when dealing with them (with the platform in case of ALiExpress, not the dealers).

So playing by these rules i found Dealing with them acceptable, of course if i need good & fast stuff a local Dealer or Amazon / ebay is still there (of course THEN buying from a German or EU Dealer in my case).

Greetings,

Ender

P.S: i also found search by image in google or bing very helpful as many overpriced Quality products turn out to be available at those Dealers *identical* for 1/4'th of the price IF you accept the above mentiones problems.

I used all 3 sites when I had Hubsan Zino Pro. I never had a problem with getting my money back, but there were MANY occasions when they said a product was avalable but when it came time to ship it was out of stock. Several times on the same item! Just a headache as those were the only sites that had the parts i needed. I could not find almost any parts for Hubsan products anywhere, so if the drone went down it was MONTHS before I could fly it again. I just don't fly any Hubsan anymore.

I used all 3 sites when I had Hubsan Zino Pro. I never had a problem with getting my money back, but there were MANY occasions when they said a product was avalable but when it came time to ship it was out of stock. Several times on the same item! Just a headache as those were the only sites that had the parts i needed. I could not find almost any parts for Hubsan products anywhere, so if the drone went down it was MONTHS before I could fly it again. I just don't fly any Hubsan anymore.
Of course i had my share of disapointments as i said as well,
But as there always was a "happy end" i put those in my "educational" box :)

Ender

Last edited:
Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS
Look on AliExpress and use the “ship from USA” button, a seller has under two week delivery
“US” stock for something like $179? My cynical guess is that they are still shipped crom. hi a but with expedited shipping, advertised as US stock. Happens on eBay all the time. Still, shipping will be quicker.

I ordered my Rugged Kit from Wellbots, who issue "points". That came to $50 off a battery and $5 more from American Express "Small Business" promos I got my 3rd battery for $159 delivered from Wellbots.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58