Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Accessories?

They actually closed down the schools and are telling people to work from home, down here and we don't have any confirm cases yet.

Going back to the current topic "Evo 2 accessories"
Some prices.

Capture.JPG

There is a strong interest in taking the Bundle considering the price of the battery alone: $ 288.
For a difference of $ 65.37, there is the rigid suitcase + 1 battery.

And considering the price of a single battery, we are not going to make a stock .... More expensive than the Inspire 2 battery ($ 179)

Last edited:
There are reports that in China the number of cases is waning and some normality is returning. Maybe they developed a vaccine and not had the time to report it yet.
Also by latest reports, I think Chief Yellow Hair catching a dose is becoming imminent. Some Corona positive Brazilian man breathing in his face all weekend in the Maralago tribal reserve with no ? .

Can't wait to see the EVO 2 Aussie dealership pricing. AUD getting hammered again today. Couple of small airlines going under. Might be cheaper to by a plane at auction?

Going back to the current topic "Evo 2 accessories"
Some prices.

View attachment 6458

There is a strong interest in taking the Bundle considering the price of the battery alone: $ 288.
For a difference of $ 65.37, there is the rigid suitcase + 1 battery.

And considering the price of a single battery, we are not going to make a stock .... More expensive than the Inspire 2 battery ($ 179)

If accurate, the price of the battery and hub are really going upset a lot of people.

Looks like for aussie buyers of the EVO 2 standard bundle from one dealership will be around the $2900 aud mark.
Although I do like my EVO, I'll be doing some research on comparable 6-8K drone brands bundles. Then again, might just max the CC and sell the EVO 1 ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58