Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 fs/ft

Jessejames1216

Reaction score
I have an Evo 1 in perfect working order with the on the go bag, 2 batteries, charger, and controller. The one hair in the soup is the controller. Upon having to disassemble it because of an antenna issue I managed to break one of the ribbon cables the are connected to both halves of the controller. Anyone that has had the pleasure of operating on one of these controllers knows what I'm talking about. I have searched high and low for this flat ribbon cable with no avail. Buying a new controller all together was my only other solution, which I tried and had $220 stolen from me. When looking all over the internet I discovered that DJI drones have 1000 times the parts available. Do with the end of life for the Evo 1 In the works I'm looking to switch over to the dark side. Anyone out there want to do a trade?? Try me you might be surprised at how little it will take for me to send my Evo 1 to your door step. Thanks!!
Oh I will also take cash offers, but prefer to trade for another drone of another brand

yeah I'm tempted, but i'm eyeing up the nano EVO. I would just post it up on Ebay, it will sell

I will do that trade. how would you suggest we proceed? Also i just want to make it clear that the controller needs repair ( The flat ribbon cable inside controller was torn) but prior to the cable breakage it operated flawlessly

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials