Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Drone after crash (Дрон после краша)

danusha

Reaction score
How did it happen?
I put the drone on the granite parapet and took off. The drone wrote about strong magnetic interference and immediately began to fly into the wall of the house. He fell from 5 meters and hit the upper part, where the obstacle sensor is. The sensor bent inwards and damaged the board. ( Как всё произошло ? Я поставил дрон на гранитный парапет и взлетел. Дрон писал про сильные магнитные помехи и начал сразу лететь в стену дома. Он упал с 5 метров и ударился верхней частью, там где датчик препятствия. Датчик выгнулся внутрь и повредил плату. )

IMG_0232.jpg

Visually, there are no chips and tears, perhaps it is slightly bent in the place of attachment to the obstacle sensor.
I checked the voltages at all the control points on this board and found that the 3v3_mcu control point has a ground fault. (
Визуально никаких сколов и разрывов нет, возможно она немного выгнулась в месте прилегания к датчику препятствий.
Я проверил напряжения во всех контрольных точках на этой плате и обнаружил что контрольная точка 3v3_mcu имеет замыкание на землю)

637f730015d4f36c3a2e2500462abd79.jpg

This control point is the power supply of the microcontroller. (Эта контрольная точка - это питание микроконтроллера)
After I removed this microcontroller with difficulty, the 3v3_mcu ground fault disappeared. (После того как я с трудом снял этот микроконтроллер замыкание 3v3_mcu на землю исчезло)

IMG_0347.jpg

That's such a sad experience. (Вот такой печальный опыт.)

• Wow
Reactions: aebiv

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy