Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Dreams of Mist ! with EVO

Hello from France
The year 2018 ends, and I spent beautiful moments to offer you beautiful images.
I offer you a last gift for this year.
Be happy !
Another beautiful video.
I really enjoy watching a man using the EVO for what it was designed for instead of complaining about what it won't do.
Happy New Year to you Franlac I for one will look forward to more of your videos in the new year.

Another beautiful video.
I really enjoy watching a man using the EVO for what it was designed for instead of complaining about what it won't do.
Happy New Year to you Franlac I for one will look forward to more of your videos in the new year.
thank you so Much Rkyleh.
I really touched by your comment, I take a lot of fun to make beautiful pictures, and the EVO a very good drone very reliable, and for me it is a reference.
I am also sorry not to see more other beautiful videos.
But to mainly see test videos?

I really touched by your comment, I take a lot of fun to make beautiful pictures, and the EVO a very good drone very reliable, and for me it is a reference.
I agree there should be a lot more videos. There is a lot of beautiful country out there and as many EVO's and XSP's that are flying we should be able to see a lot of videos.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
Yea, you’re both right. I’ve just been too busy moving, fixing the house, and trying to learn how to shoot in a place with ZERO water. Think of how much water is in most videos, mine included. So, I must shoot only when the light is really low, so there’s some texture in the desert. It’s hard. Still photography is easier in the desert than Hawaii, video easier in Hawaii than the desert! I have to look where I walk now too, LOL, as rkyleh drummed into me.....he’s right....

Reactions: Franlac

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy