Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Deleting flight logs in the Autel Explorer App.

Big joe

Reaction score
Is there any way to delete flight logs in the Autel Explorer App.?

Go to flight records, hit on the little cloud and hit clear local flight logs.
If you synced with the cloud, then no. Those are permanent.
Thanks for that solution Ansia. I was aware of the Clear Local option but was chicken to click on it without knowing what the next option was going to be after that.

I'm running into a strange thing with some of my Flight Logs being duplicated in the listing on my Tablet (but not on my cell) while others are only showing a single entry listing. Since I use a tablet and a cell phone and synchronize through the Cloud method to keep records complete on both devices I assume that process has somehow created some duplicates. Performing the mark Favorites and then choosing the delete Non-Favorites sounds like the solution I'm looking for. Thanks.

Thanks for that solution Ansia. I was aware of the Clear Local option but was chicken to click on it without knowing what the next option was going to be after that.

I'm running into a strange thing with some of my Flight Logs being duplicated in the listing on my Tablet (but not on my cell) while others are only showing a single entry listing. Since I use a tablet and a cell phone and synchronize through the Cloud method to keep records complete on both devices I assume that process has somehow created some duplicates. Performing the mark Favorites and then choosing the delete Non-Favorites sounds like the solution I'm looking for. Thanks.
It is a glitch and not a duplicate. You can clear the local data and redownload from the cloud service. It should fix your problem. Make sure to backup your data if you flew with your tablet recently.

Reactions: Trox
In the app no.
You can, via a files app on your phone or tablet (prior to syncing to the cloud), you can edit your out the flights you do not wish to record.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles