Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Damaged battery?

SteveNunez

Reaction score
Hey guys, I purchased 5 spare batteries when I purchased my Evo and 1 battery is reporting 'damage' - has anyone experienced this message in the app?

I treat all my batteries the same and keep them in a padded bag and have never crashed- is it normal to only have a battery life expectancy of 5 months or so? I'm worried all my batteries will experience this failure as they're all charged/used in the same manner. I'd say the batteries have low to moderate use (casual occasional weekend use) and I don't know how many cycles are on them as I never felt the need to monitor the cycles but I was hoping for at least a year before I experienced battery degradation.

Any thoughts?

• Sad
Reactions: feleyni
Autel is sending me a replacement....very good customer support.
I would imagine that DJI will require the customer to pay for it. They provide one of the worst customer service, and I have a Mavic Pro Platinum. Thank God, never had to use it but I read a lot about their fabulous customer care.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I purchased 5 spare batteries when I purchased my Evo and 1 battery is reporting 'damage' - has anyone experienced this message in the app?

I treat all my batteries the same and keep them in a padded bag and have never crashed- is it normal to only have a battery life expectancy of 5 months or so? I'm worried all my batteries will experience this failure as they're all charged/used in the same manner. I'd say the batteries have low to moderate use (casual occasional weekend use) and I don't know how many cycles are on them as I never felt the need to monitor the cycles but I was hoping for at least a year before I experienced battery degradation.

Any thoughts?
I have the same problem and it also stops in the air as if it decreed something, and only accelerates 7.2km / h

i just got the same warning, i bought only 2 weeks ago,i will have to check my other 3 batteries..not happy..i emailed them i will let yall know...avi

I have the same problem and it also stops in the air as if it decreed something, and only accelerates 7.2km / h
just happened to me..mine is 2 weeks old..now wondering if all would show up like that..i have another friend who reported the same thing..

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD