Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Crazy Bees swarming the EVO on it's way down!!

that's actually scary -- bees will attack to defend -- but they will not continue like this unless they are those Africanized breeds...
aka Killer Bees.

I would be hunting me a nest and THAT would not happen to my drone again... lol

Actually I am glad they didn't take on to your pheromones -- as you were bringing your drone closer -- and started in on you!

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: jmbsmt63
that's actually scary -- bees will attack to defend -- but they will not continue like this unless they are those Africanized breeds...
aka Killer Bees.

I would be hunting me a nest and THAT would not happen to my drone again... lol

Actually I am glad they didn't take on to your pheromones -- as you were bringing your drone closer -- and started in on you!

Thanks for sharing!

I don't know about being "Africanized" but they were sure drawn to the EVO today!
I am pretty diligent about looking for nests/hives around my house/yard so I haven't found one yet but that is not to say there isn't one nearby!
They actually followed the drone all the way to the ground! They didn't go after me at all and only flew off when the props actually stopped!
It was aprox 8-10 feet from me when landing so yeah, I am glad they didn't go after me!!

I think they were just trying to hang out... I was able to take this slomo from one of the frames and enhance it...

4985a7_8ec15055550a45a38413f733eb8a37ac~mv2.gif

I don't know about being "Africanized" but they were sure drawn to the EVO today!
I am pretty diligent about looking for nests/hives around my house/yard so I haven't found one yet but that is not to say there isn't one nearby!
They actually followed the drone all the way to the ground! They didn't go after me at all and only flew off when the props actually stopped!
It was aprox 8-10 feet from me when landing so yeah, I am glad they didn't go after me!!

That's cool -- they could have very well been upset at the frequency of the props.

They really hated something to keep going like that. lol

Expert warns Arizona residents to be aware of bees during warmer months

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Earl