Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Compatible Screen Protector for the Smart Controller ???

Junior

Reaction score
Has anyone found a compatible screen protector for a existing tablet that works on the smart controller?
7 1/2" X 5 5/8"

Just checking before I go to Best Buy with a tape measure.

Reactions: edgardcafe
Has anyone found a compatible screen protector for a existing tablet that works on the smart controller?
7 1/2" X 5 5/8"

Pretty sure it's already got one installed. Advexure had posted about this quite a while ago. They accidently peeled the cover off to fast and lifted the edge of the screen protector on their unboxing day.

The protector installed is the same plastic cover that comes on all tablets when shipped. There is even a sticker on the Smart controller cover instructing you to remove after controller setup. I was looking for the glass type, like I installed on my phone and Galaxy S7 tablet.

Attachments

• thumbnail_20210718_173229.jpg
    thumbnail_20210718_173229.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 11
This is what @advexure posted:
A warning to all folks unboxing their SC units. As you will see in this picture below, the screen comes with a screen protector installed on it already but it has a tab (seen in upper left of display) to pull away a film on the screen protector. We pulled the tab a bit too fast as we were excited and ended up bringing the screen protector up from the screen surface along with the film. We then sat it back down and of course now have bubbles, dust and fuzzies under the screen protector on half the screen. Take it slow and make sure you are pulling up just the protective film!

AutelSC_1.jpg

This is what @advexure posted:
A warning to all folks unboxing their SC units. As you will see in this picture below, the screen comes with a screen protector installed on it already but it has a tab (seen in upper left of display) to pull away a film on the screen protector. We pulled the tab a bit too fast as we were excited and ended up bringing the screen protector up from the screen surface along with the film. We then sat it back down and of course now have bubbles, dust and fuzzies under the screen protector on half the screen. Take it slow and make sure you are pulling up just the protective film!

AutelSC_1.jpg

Thanks for the clarification, the fit is near perfect. I guess by the time I mess this one up replacements will be available.

Reactions: rgold1963

Attachments

• D101A8AD-0EFC-405A-8161-64CDBC89E742.jpeg
    D101A8AD-0EFC-405A-8161-64CDBC89E742.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 22
Hi guys. There are 8 different types of film they offer. Which one should I get? :)

so are we all in agreement that the controller already has a screen protector installed? I am confused by these latest posts for installing another screen protector.

so are we all in agreement that the controller already has a screen protector installed? I am confused by these latest posts for installing another screen protector.
Yes it comes with a screen protector already installed. Be careful removing the protective film because you cane remove the screen protector with it.

7 1/2" X 5 5/8"

..just found and received one from Amazon, but pulled the A side and applied the protector, and when I pulled the B side, the entire screen protector came back up - bummer. Now looking for another. I think it comes with one from the manufacturer, unless that one is only used to protect the screen while in stock - temporary.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller