Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Commercial UAV Expo

elphtrooper

Reaction score
Had a great day and a good panel discussion on construction! Shout-out to the Autel Engineering team for the interest they have taken in our program. It was great to meet you in person today. Can't wait for the next big update! Stay tuned.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I didn't see either. It's coming soon so I'm not sure why they didn't. There were so many prototype drones there boasting specs it was almost laughable. We're working with Engineering in a few bugs when using an Enterprise with the RTK module. I'm not sure what the difference is between the Pro and the Pro Enterprise RTK. When we bought ours there were no V2 RTK models. They might not have hit the United States yet though.

I didn't see either. It's coming soon so I'm not sure why they didn't. There were so many prototype drones there boasting specs it was almost laughable. We're working with Engineering in a few bugs when using an Enterprise with the RTK module. I'm not sure what the difference is between the Pro and the Pro Enterprise RTK. When we bought ours there were no V2 RTK models. They might not have hit the United States yet though.
I have a V2 RTK but sounds like it is now the V3 RTK...

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I have a V2 RTK but sounds like it is now the V3 RTK...
Sounds like it. It's so hard tell tell between them apart if you take off the RTK module. Theoretically the only difference should be the dual-band radio but other customers with our same configuration are having the same issues. Most of our problems are software related and probably don't get used by the mass of owners so it's not surprising they missed these details.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghost183