Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Carolina Dronz, will be permanently closing its doors, effective October 30, 2020.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Sad to hear this news. Loved dealing with Frank. Bought a few UAV's from that guy.

It is with heavy hearts that we regret to inform you that Carolina Dronz, located in Anderson, SC will be permanently closing its doors, effective October 30, 2020.
We will immediately begin to contact all customers who currently have pre-owned items or repairs with us.
All drone accessories currently in stock will be discounted to allow us to deplete inventory. Please continue to check our website and social media for these marked down items.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude for your business and support over the last 6 years.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions during business hours: Monday-Friday 10am-2pm. We will be available through October 30, 2020, which will be our final day of operation.
[email protected]
As always, Fly Safe!

So sorry to hear your closing. Hope you get back on your feet soon.

Frank and team have done a fantastic job over the years and delighted to have been industry partners with such a great team and operation spanning over the course of the last 5 years. All the best to the CD team as they pursue their next endeavors.

I have come to know and, work with Frank and, Natasha very closely over the past years. This saddens me so much. Even though Frank has been a direct competitor of mine it has never ever been thought of that way by either side. We were good friends and, always helped each other out.

Whatever Frank’s calling next maybe Carolina Dronez will always have an amazing name in the drone world. He was an amazing business man who I for one will miss very much in the drone world.

Reactions: Auburnweedkiller

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller