Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can't Update 1 Battery

Wilkz

Reaction score
Hi all..
Hope everyone is safe and well.

I have Updated 2 of my Evo 2 battery's successfully with no problem's, but im not getting any Firmware pop up on my other 1 battery after trying 10 restarts, removing battery and different Android device ect.

The battery's are all new and have hardly been used due to the Terrible Scottish weather lately lol.

Should I fly with this battery without getting the update or not.

Any advice would be much appreciated ?

Happy Flying

Hi Ansia.
Thank you very much for your reply and help. Cheers Scott ?

Reactions: Ansia
I have six batteries and all went fine for the first five but the sixth one took about 10 times. just keep trying.

Reactions: Wilkz
I have six batteries and all went fine for the first five but the sixth one took about 10 times. just keep trying.
OK buddy thank you will keep trying but will it be safe to fly with this battery if NOT updated ?

Did you manage to get your battery updated ? As I have same problem now after many many restarts! Wondering if an SD card update might nudge the bloody thing to get going ?
Hi Buddy..

Yes I managed to eventually get the battery updated after a few day's and 20+ trys.
I would suggest you try launching the app on different devices as i
have a Samsung S9 and it wasn't coming up the update, then after trying my wife's Huawei phone it seemed to work.. Hope this helps and Safe Flying in OUR Lovely Scottish Weather:)

Hi Buddy..

Yes I managed to eventually get the battery updated after a few day's and 20+ trys.
I would suggest you try launching the app on different devices as i
have a Samsung S9 and it wasn't coming up the update, then after trying my wife's Huawei phone it seemed to work.. Hope this helps and Safe Flying in OUR Lovely Scottish Weather:)
Cheers ? tried ipad instead of android and worked immediately!

Reactions: Wilkz

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller