Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can I lock a frequency for the Evo 2 v1?

Liver

Reaction score
I do NOT even know how to clearly ask this question.

I have an Evo 2 v1 with the standard controller. I have an AlienTech booster attached to it. It is the Pro-2424-b booster.

The booster only uses the 2.4 ghz frequency.

Do I need to lock out the drone to only use that frequency? Is that something I need to do, or is it automatically done? Meaning, will it automatically pick the strongest signal coming from the controller?

I have an Evo 2 v1 with the standard controller. I have an AlienTech booster attached to it. It is the Pro-2424-b booster.

Do I need to lock out the drone to only use that frequency? Is that something I need to do, or is it automatically done? Meaning, will it automatically pick the strongest signal coming from the controller?

The EVO II 6K V1 only uses 2.4GHz so if I understand your question correctly then you don't need to do anything. From what I can tell the V2 uses both 2.4 and 5.8GHz. What is odd is that the Autel site shows only 2.4GHz for the current EVO II 6K Pro as well with no mention of 5.8GHz even though the V2 and V3 include 5.8GHz. So as usual Autel's documentation is as clear as mud.

Reactions: Liver

What is the model of your drone device?

Reactions: Liver
Thanks.

Model of my drone? It’s an Evo 2 v1, aside from that I do not know. Is there a more specific numbering system?

I didn’t even know there was a v1 Or b2 or the differences until I tried to pair a v2 smart controller with my v1. Then I had a crash course in the differences.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan