Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can an EVO 1 be bound to more then one account?

Roy Orth

Reaction score
I am one of several pilots flying the same EVO 1's. Is it possible to "Bind" an aircraft to more than one account? When I open my account in the Autel app I can see my flight records however it will not allow me to Bind with the aircraft. I get the message the drone is bound to another pilot with no option to add an additional pilot. We are using the AirData app to record our groups flight data and need to be able to sync the information.

I think the binding goes on in the APP, which would be on your phone or tablet, I guess if you used a different phone then you would be OK... never tried it but sounds sensible... dont know of any other easy way, but you never know..

Thank you for responding. I tried using a different phone/tablet and got the same message. It appears the registration occurs with Autel through the App and the registrant information is stored with them. I wonder if this might be a safety measure to track stolen
drones.

if you use it without a tablet or phone , you dont need an account nor do you need the tracking Apps. you can use crystal sky monitor instead. or the autel modem rx.
i've been getting use to using the onboard screen in the tx. even if its small, it sure is much quicker to get up and flying

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials