Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Calibrate after firmware update to 2.5.12!!!!!!

Isky

Reaction score
All my past missions have been erased after firmware update. After re-planning a mission, the drone took off but did not take ANY photos of polygon mission flight... First flight after update - Drone started to drift and I could not control it due to calibration issue. This latest firmware update will reset most everything on the drone including RTH altitude... Just a warning before you fly post update. Autel = issues, issues, issues... Im not ready to give up my evo 2 pro just yet...

Reactions: Phreedom
Yes sir and my video went blank again after doing this today, New to Autel and in the last month (fly 107 for making money!) this gem hasn't worked worth a crap and has been grounded 3 out of 4 weeks and Autel is not impressing me and I have sold all of my DJI to spend 4500 an batteries, cases, tripletek monitor, etc. I guarantee this is going to be a shitload of help discussions on their latest mess. Support wants me to send back unit and pay shipping to them as another slap in the face. Then they still may bill you. All I have seen is either you have a good drone or received a crap version and good luck.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58