Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery won't charge

Bueller

Reaction score
I'm brand new to the forum and trying to find out what, if anything, can be done to salvage my battery for my X-1. I bought the drone a few years back and have only used it twice. I didn't know until today after reading some posts about the battery that it required so much attention when stored for extended period of time. That said, it sat in my closet for a couple of years. When I plug it into the charger, there is no activity at all. Is there any reset action I can take to solve the problem or am I out of luck?

I'm brand new to the forum and trying to find out what, if anything, can be done to salvage my battery for my X-1. I bought the drone a few years back and have only used it twice. I didn't know until today after reading some posts about the battery that it required so much attention when stored for extended period of time. That said, it sat in my closet for a couple of years. When I plug it into the charger, there is no activity at all. Is there any reset action I can take to solve the problem or am I out of luck?
I am not sure if this will work with the X Stat batteries, but try doing the procedure of turning on the battery by holding the button for 5-10 seconds and connect the charger. Hope it helps.

Sounds like it might be just below the voltage that will allow it to turn on. Try like Ansia said but have the charger plugged in and hold the power button for 20 seconds. If that does not work then try with out the charger plugged in. Holding the power button resets the battery but if the total voltage is to low it might not work. Keep trying as they can be pain in the butt to reset. If you have no success then it is time to recycle the battery in safe manner.

I fear that for two years without maintenance, it has become a deep coma.
I don't even know if Prince Charming can do anything.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth