Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Battery logs?

I do suggest keeping one yourself. It’s a pain, but it let’s you know when it’s time to cycle them...

No. The drone has the battery data for each flight.
Aren't the number of battery charges viewable in the Explorer app?
I can't confirm since my EVO is in for warranty repair. Cracked antenna mounts on both antennas, all around, on the RC. They no longer swap out defective RC's, so even an advance purchase of a replacement RC won't work. Minimum of 3 weeks without my EVO just to get a set of uncracked antenna mounts, even though no symptoms of actual failure yet. :(

Last edited:
Aren't the number of battery charges viewable in the Explorer app?
I can't confirm since my EVO is in for warranty repair. Cracked antenna mounts on both antennas, all around, on the RC. They no longer swap out defective RC's, so even an advance purchase of a replacement RC won't work. Minimum of 3 weeks without my EVO just to get a set of uncracked antenna mounts, even though no symptoms of actual failure yet. :(
It does, but the drone logs have the voltage levels throughout the flight.

It does, but the drone logs have the voltage levels throughout the flight.
What batteries store their own logs, recording voltage levels throughout all flights?

What batteries store their own logs, recording voltage levels throughout all flights?
Didn't understand your question, but the drone itself records info from different sensors throughout the AC and stores it into a NAND it has inside, so Autel can later retrieve it and determine if it was a malfunction or pilot error. Example, the battery cell broke or the pilot didn't lock correctly the battery into place.

Didn't understand your question, but the drone itself records info from different sensors throughout the AC and stores it into a NAND it has inside, so Autel can later retrieve it and determine if it was a malfunction or pilot error. Example, the battery cell broke or the pilot didn't lock correctly the battery into place.
My bad. Misread your reply. So the battery itself separately records its number of times charged, but the battery voltage levels during flight are recorded as part of the black box flight log on the aircraft. Makes sense!

Reactions: Ansia
So how do you access the charging data?
Autel is the only one I know of who can access that, in the onboard drone flight log, in the event of a crash, by extracting the black box data, to determine cause of the crash, if you can recover the aircraft.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Kelly