Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel tech support

I-fly

Reaction score
I have been flying my Autel Evo 2 pro for over a year now and I really like the drone but I have a concern with routine maintenance and when I should have it done. I have been trying to reach someone with Autel tech support for months but have not had any response. Does anyone have a way to to get ahold of them?

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Drop by the pilot’s
check-in to introduce yourself..

What kind of maintenance?

I have been flying my Autel Evo 2 pro for over a year now and I really like the drone but I have a concern with routine maintenance and when I should have it done. I have been trying to reach someone with Autel tech support for months but have not had any response. Does anyone have a way to to get ahold of them?
It's been about 6 months since I've had to contact tech support, so I don't know about recent issues. Last summer I contacted them a few times and they were responsive.

Reactions: ethelsnakes
It's been about 6 months since I've had to contact tech support, so I don't know about recent issues. Last summer I contacted them a few times and they were responsive.
This has been my experience too.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles