Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Support Seems Non existent

atortaloha

Reaction score
Been trying to get my Enterprise 6K sorted for over 3 weeks now and zero response. Not sure what to even do.

I have a problem on my evo II pro V1 with panorama mode. After it finishes taking all photos it goes in to stiching and looses video link which seems ok but it should re-establish the video link but mine does not. Sometimes link comes back sometimes not. 50/50. However controls work just no video link. Same on android or iphone. Started sending emails about this to support back in March 2022 and until now it is not resolved. There were useless exchange of emails asking for data/pictures and not suggesting anything besides updating the firmware and the app which I did long time ago. So to me their support is also non existent. Before I had DJI Mavic and support was better than Autel's.

Reactions: Mastix
I sent my Evo in for a repair in April and got an estimate. I asked a question, never got a response. Two months later I asked where is my drone, still no response. You call the support number and I'm always queue number 2. After being on hold forever I get the option to leave a message.

Since then I bought a Mini 3 Pro. First gen Evo flew like a brick and their batteries sucked. Now there support sucks as well. I never found them to be great to begin with. Couldn't answer basic questions. Bye bye Autel.

Whats wrong with this crooks Why do the dont answer I have seen late answers 2 or 3 days but that dismal service never in my life Now I am still traveling but once I am back in Spain if I haven't heard back from them I will bring them to court because of breach of warranty that in Spain by law is 3 years The drone was bought there so that's what they have to respect.

They will loose quickly any pro drone operator with this kind of client service no matter how good their drones are They are expensive and a 5 star quality client support is expected.

Lets just face it….Autel sucks. ALL of their drones and apps have issues that get no support, or the bare minimum if that.

Guess I got lucky. I had a question about activation, called was hold for about five minutes, then got my answer. Nice support agent

Wonder if it was the guy I met taking a smoke break outside the Bothell HQ? He seemed very friendly and identified himself as one of the help desk reps. He had been on the job for about 3 months and said he really enjoyed working there and helping people who call/email in. I don't remember his name

Wonder if it was the guy I met taking a smoke break outside the Bothell HQ? He seemed very friendly and identified himself as one of the help desk reps. He had been on the job for about 3 months and said he really enjoyed working there and helping people who call/email in. I don't remember his name
The rep who assisted me was female. She did say they had a staff shortage for some time due to Covid

The rep who assisted me was female. She did say they had a staff shortage for some time due to Covid
Yep!! many many companies including DJI, Parrot, and major companies in consumer electronics have been shut down by Covid. Production facilities are mostly automated processes, but service facilities have dealt with China shut downs where most of the engineering teams, parts procurement people have all been. This is handcuffing a lot of service facilities. Couple that with Covid policies in other states, higher COL which forces associates to find other work in other companies. Like I said in another post... Where is the drone tech and repair school?
Is there good money in repairing a drone? probably not as much as an avionics company which most would jump at and have went to considering many during Covid retired early and created vacancies those little tech support associates could fill which provide a much more rewarding career path. Think about it ... really think about it..
This is exactly why so many retailers in all consumer electronics have went to exchange policies. That works to an extent where you have volume purchasing power. Autel does NOT.
China is just getting under way again from all the Covid shutdowns, but they may do so again with the latest variant. More of the same for all service companies? It is a possibility. We can bare with it, or go on internet and FB groups touting complaints. Meanwhile, most with more realistic expectations realize the hands are tied. Nobody wants their company to go from 5 star service to 1, but even the major brand companies like Sony are experiencing similar issues... parts procurement, etc..
Seems many companies put all their eggs in the China basket, and here we all are.

Reactions: Mastix
Yep!! many many companies including DJI, Parrot, and major companies in consumer electronics have been shut down by Covid. Production facilities are mostly automated processes, but service facilities have dealt with China shut downs where most of the engineering teams, parts procurement people have all been. This is handcuffing a lot of service facilities. Couple that with Covid policies in other states, higher COL which forces associates to find other work in other companies. Like I said in another post... Where is the drone tech and repair school?
Is there good money in repairing a drone? probably not as much as an avionics company which most would jump at and have went to considering many during Covid retired early and created vacancies those little tech support associates could fill which provide a much more rewarding career path. Think about it ... really think about it..
This is exactly why so many retailers in all consumer electronics have went to exchange policies. That works to an extent where you have volume purchasing power. Autel does NOT.
China is just getting under way again from all the Covid shutdowns, but they may do so again with the latest variant. More of the same for all service companies? It is a possibility. We can bare with it, or go on internet and FB groups touting complaints. Meanwhile, most with more realistic expectations realize the hands are tied. Nobody wants their company to go from 5 star service to 1, but even the major brand companies like Sony are experiencing similar issues... parts procurement, etc..
Seems many companies put all their eggs in the China basket, and here we all are.
Sure But that is no excuse of such a bad service If they cannot deliver after support they should NOT sell anything I am back in 3 days Still no answer

Once I am in Spain at my office I will try to contact them on any channel If then I have no answer I put my lawyer service into it and will ask for full refund and also complain that they are breaking the EU warranty what they are obliged by law.

If they don't respect that they should sell their products in China and not the European Union.

Worst support ever

Got an EVO 2 640T Dual with "dead on arrival" speaker, still waiting for more than 1 month to be replaced
Regarding software, nothing is really finished (ADSB implementation for example, as it is now, totally useless)

Will never ever buy again an Autel product

Reactions: Cicero24
Yeah…and you paid a premium for half baked crap and headaches. And people are stroking an “EVO III” when all of current drones are glitchy and crap. Ahhhh….the Autel experience!

Autel is the worst company I have ever dealt with for support! Just got a new Nano+ and two batteries, neither of the batteries will charge. Called the 1-800 support number which they say is 7 days a week, got some non american on the message saying no one was working. I will surely return this crap to them on Monday after 2 days of owning it! What a bunch of idiots running this company, and they want to compete with DJI, I DO NOT THINK SO!

Who sold you the Nano+? They may be able to provide relief as the seller? If you bought it online such as using ebay it becomes tricker
Bought from Autel direct in Washington State. Ordered standard package and one extra battery. Extra battery was dead on arrival and the Type C charging cable was also bad. Replaced the charging cable with a new one and battery inside drone charged but the extra is dead. Contacted Autel Support and they are sending a new battery (or I hope so)

Curious though, that you described two batteries being DOA but Autel is only sending you one ?
You need to read my post, I stated ordered a second battery and it was DOA. Autel is sending me another for the dead one. "battery inside drone charged but the extra is dead" Now that is what I wrote exactly referring to one battery. Hope that clears this up!

I read your initial post in which you described thusly: "....Just got a new Nano+ and two batteries, neither of the batteries will charge." Sorry, I just took that at face value

I had problems with support myself. That is why I will never upgrade to another Autel unit. When my Evo crashed for no apparent reason, just fell out of the sky, they found no problems and just sent the drone back. They wanted to argue about replacing props on a unit THAT WAS UNDER WARRANTY. Never, EVER, again. My next drone will not be an autel. They lost my business forever. Warranty support is pure horse crap. NEVER AGAIN.

You are correct. My drone is at a repair facility in Germany Autel fore more than a month and they keep asking me questions, as the function to upload the log files to the cloud does not work. i send them the drone , saved the a video with the log files on my phone, captures of my Autel account so they can see that even if I push the upload log in the phone app it does not upload.

This is going to end bad. I am seriously considering bringing AUTEL to court.

This is without any doubt the worst company I have dealt with in my life. Never again an Autel NEVER!!.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller