Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Explore app mission data

bruik

Reaction score
I am replacing my phone.
Is there a way to save missions from the autel explorer app on the old phone to the explorer app on the new phone?
Thanks for your help.

Don't the missions save to the account? Have you tried putting the app on a tablet and logging in to see if the missions populate? I only have my one phone, so I can't replicate this right now.

Don't the missions save to the account? Have you tried putting the app on a tablet and logging in to see if the missions populate? I only have my one phone, so I can't replicate this right now.
Unfortunately that didn't work. But thanks for thinking along.

Simply recover the missions in the Internal Memory/Explorer/Mission directory of the old phone by copying them to the computer and then put them back in the Explorer/Mission directory on the internal memory on the new phone.

Simply recover the missions in the Internal Memory/Explorer/Mission directory of the old phone by copying them to the computer and then put them back in the Explorer/Mission directory on the internal memory on the new phone.
Does this work?

I was trying to find where the mission data was stored so I could transfer the mission history from the phpone to the smart controller... but wasn't working.

I found a textfile with the name of the mission on the old device: InternalMemory/Android/data/com.autelrobotics.explorer/files/NewMission.
I copied the file to the same location on the new device but that didnt do the trick.

This is the official Autel answer:

Hello,
Unfortunately, we do not have a way to back up missions. The only way to save mission data would be to create the mission on a third party software system, such as Google Earth Pro desktop, then save a copy of the mission to your desktop and then import the created mission into the explorer app via a KML file.
It still wouldn't save to the explorer app on the new device, but you would have a copy of the mission that can be reimported to the explorer app on an alternative device via a KML file. I've included a step by step guide in the attachment section on how to create, save, and export a KML file into the explorer app if you would like this information for future use.

Attachments

• Creating and Importing KML files via Google Earth Pro to the Autel Explorer App.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Mit and EBEPLS

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials