Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO MAX 4T - Open box, used 1 time

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
I have (1) Autel EVO Max 4T package for sale that was used by a customer 1 time and then they found out that they could not use it for the intended use (deer recovery.)
It literally has 10 minutes of flight time on it and we are selling it for $500 off. $8499, no tax, no shipping.

Contact Chris at Florida Drone Supply - 855-837-6637 or email: [email protected]

then they found out that they could not use it for the intended use (deer recovery.)
Not that I can afford it or have a valid business use case for it... but why wouldn't they be able to use it for deer recovery?? Seems like it would be more than capable.

Not that I can afford it or have a valid business use case for it... but why wouldn't they be able to use it for deer recovery?? Seems like it would be more than capable.
The State of Illinois does not allow for use of drones while "hunting." Even though it is for deer recovery, the State claims that since you cannot confirm that the deer is dead when you're looking for it, they see the drone as "hunting." Its backwards, and I don't agree with it, but the law is the law.

The State of Illinois does not allow for use of drones while "hunting." Even though it is for deer recovery, the State claims that since you cannot confirm that the deer is dead when you're looking for it, they see the drone as "hunting." Its backwards, and I don't agree with it, but the law is the law.
If the thermo temp is at a certain degree it is the new social media term - un-alive.

I will say that when I asked a Conservation Officer about this he said, " You can't do that...you can't even fly over someone's property." Yeah you're a dumdum bud.

...of course who's the dumdum, I bought a drone that does 2 things out of 18 that they said it would!

I have (1) Autel EVO Max 4T package for sale that was used by a customer 1 time and then they found out that they could not use it for the intended use (deer recovery.)
It literally has 10 minutes of flight time on it and we are selling it for $500 off. $8499, no tax, no shipping.

Contact Chris at Florida Drone Supply - 855-837-6637 or email: [email protected]
Do you guys do trades at all?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller