Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel Evo II 8K price check

Ernest

Reaction score
Hello.

I wonder how much worth nowdays my Autel Evo II width 8k camera. Have no box but drone in Autel pelican case. There wires, charger 2 extra propellers and autel controller. Batteries show fully charged one time. Have instruction and on its other box side i put sticker width serial number and other information who came from main autel paper box who was unusable to to its state.

Only tested drone for functionality (takes off, hovers fly) and never flew it outside. Just hovered in closed building.

Here some images:

Last edited:
Hello, I might be interested. Where are you based? Europe or outside Europe? What is your asking price?
Kind regards - MartinSky

I am from EU Lithuania. Well i will list it for sale for shure just want to know peoples opinion on price.

No idea. This is why i am asking members to tell me nowday price. For set shown in pictures.
Only price check thread. Want to know how much it worth today before start selling thread.

Last edited:
No idea. This is why i am asking members to tell me nowday price. For set shown in pictures.
Only price check thread. Want to know how much it worth today before start selling thread.
In that new of condition I'd sell it for no less than $1000.00 US Dollars.
Don't let anyone tell you less. You can get it.
I had a Autell smart controller for sale and some know it all said I had to sell it for half price because of today's economy. It sold the next day for $1100.00 asking price.

I looked to recent sales and see one for 1250 USD sold in us who not in brand new condition and was in simple hard case and width only one battery.

Nice to know its still solid 1k.

But i think they not making more of that drones and new ones sux.
And mine like one year old or so if you can call like that. :)

It seems that the Autel EVO II 8k drone has been discontinued now, but the price I saw last time seems to be between 1200-1500USD

What's your own idea? Proposal? I am from Belgium and do need an EVO II
That's been the price pretty consistently for a couple years. I bought mine two years ago finding it on slick deals for a thousand.

I will say it has been reliable to me all these years. Refreshingly it handles cold weather very well and the reception's pretty solid. I've flown up to 10 m/s with gusstd up to 15 and negative temperatures

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34