Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO controller disassembly instructions

see attached file...
Are you the one who made this mod? If so, have you tested the range compared with original antennas? Yesterday I drop my soft Authel bag with everything inside and one of the antennas broke. Maybe this could be an option only if range is better than original. Please let me know, thanks

Are you the one who made this mod? If so, have you tested the range compared with original antennas? Yesterday I drop my soft Authel bag with everything inside and one of the antennas broke. Maybe this could be an option only if range is better than original. Please let me know, thanks

there are several youtube videos where range was enhanced and interference was reduced in urban areas...i just ordered my antennae

there are several youtube videos where range was enhanced and interference was reduced in urban areas...i just ordered my antennae
So have you done the install and tested in comparison to the originals?

see attached file...
I found it. I saw the pictures and read the instructor. That is very easy for me to do this. I can take the video for this work , but I don't know how to post up on YOUTUBE for our EVO pilot fans. I never do this before. Well, I am very happy to see those pictures from you. Thank you very much for your helping me. Pat

I found it. I saw the pictures and read the instructor. That is very easy for me to do this. I can take the video for this work , but I don't know how to post up on YOUTUBE for our EVO pilot fans. I never do this before. Well, I am very happy to see those pictures from you. Thank you very much for your helping me. Pat
good luck! the hardest part was separating the RC....but once I figured it out it was a piece of cake

a bunch of us are on Facebook:
1548649990515.png

I don't see an explanation of how to detach and re-attach the ribbon cables. Zooming on the pictures on page 4/11 seems to show that the ribbons pull straight up, is that right? The other ends of the ribbons have the same connectors I see in my laptop, but they're really not accessable.

I don't see an explanation of how to detach and re-attach the ribbon cables. Zooming on the pictures on page 4/11 seems to show that the ribbons pull straight up, is that right? The other ends of the ribbons have the same connectors I see in my laptop, but they're really not accessable.
they "snap" in....if you use a magnifying glass you can see it...use tweezers to gently pry them up/off4270

Wow, I created this pdf a long time ago. This thing is getting around. I'm glad that this is somewhat helpful for people.

I created this document and had performed the mod. Flights are on youtube.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy