Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

autel evo 2 repair pleas hellp

9giorgi9

Reaction score
Hello! I bought an intelligent drone from Autel evo 2 pro 6k. The drone hit the wall and fell. I want to send it to you for repair or replacement. The drone is brand new, there's a guarantee. Please answer me. Thank you in advance.

Hello! I bought an intelligent drone from Autel evo 2 pro 6k. The drone hit the wall and fell. I want to send it to you for repair or replacement. The drone is brand new, there's a guarantee. Please answer me. Thank you in advance.

Sorry to hear that you crashed your E2P. I don't know what country you're in, but here is the Autel support # for the U.S. (844) 692-8835

If you cannot get help that way, then I would suggest that you contact the seller and see what they can do for you. The Drone has a one-year warranty, so if it was NOT pilot error you should be able to get it fixed. If it was pilot error however, you will most likely have to pay for the repairs yourself, unless you have Autel Care or some kind of private insurance. Keep in mind that Autel Care is only available in the U.S. I hope you get it fixed quickly! All the best!

Sorry to hear that you crashed your E2P. I don't know what country you're in, but here is the Autel support # for the U.S. (844) 692-8835

If you cannot get help that way, then I would suggest that you contact the seller and see what they can do for you. The Drone has a one-year warranty, so if it was NOT pilot error you should be able to get it fixed. If it was pilot error however, you will most likely have to pay for the repairs yourself, unless you have Autel Care or some kind of private insurance. Keep in mind that Autel Care is only available in the U.S. I hope you get it fixed quickly! All the best!
I live in Tbilisi, Georgia. The drone hit the wall because of a technical malfunction because the front sensor doesn't calibrate. Do I have the right to send it to you for repair? What do I need to do to do that?

The drone hit the wall because of a technical malfunction, not the pilot's fault

I live in Tbilisi, Georgia. The drone hit the wall because of a technical malfunction because the front sensor doesn't calibrate. Do I have the right to send it to you for repair? What do I need to do to do that?

The drone hit the wall because of a technical malfunction, not the pilot's fault

Again, sorry to hear about the crash. I'm sorry I can't help fix it, I do not work for Autel, nor do I sell or service any drones. I am just a pilot like you and use my drone for providing Ariel imaging services to clients. Try that link that was provided by another member in a comment above. Another option would be to contact the dealer you bought it from. You can also try to contact Lucas at Covert Drones.
+1 612-816-0039. Hope this helps. I know dealing with customer service with any product can be frustrating.

Last edited:
Try Ohio Drone Repair - Quick and Awesome and have used them before = Use my name when you call (its my usrname)

(440) 610-4292
35522 Center Ridge Road Unit C
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039

Not sure if they do Autel but they did all of mt DJI

You will have turnaround time like a rocket ship!

Try Ohio Drone Repair - Quick and Awesome and have used them before = Use my name when you call (its my usrname)

(440) 610-4292
35522 Center Ridge Road Unit C
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039

Not sure if they do Autel but they did all of mt DJI

You will have turnaround time like a rocket ship!

The guy lives in Georgia, not Georgia.

Best bet is to get in contact with the reseller, as stated before, that the drone was bought from. If it was Autel directly then call them. The below link has a Euro contact but states for dealer inquiries. Worth a shot anyway. Try the Autel Drones facebook group and Autel Drones facebook page as well. Outside of that, this site is not run by or affiliated with Autel.

Last edited:
Reactions: MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy