Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

AUTEL EVO 2 PRO | First Impression | Download Original 6K Video

I downloaded all 3 files and all of them play smooth on iPad Pro 2018 w/1TB in Lumafusion. Right now I just don’t have enough to get the Evo 2 Pro.
Honestly, I’m not sure those videos are the best I’ve ever seen, a little disappointing.
Yes indeed, that’s how I watched them the 1st time. 2018 iPad Pros have great resources & graphics support...

Do you know who shot this footage and has this EVO II Pro? I'm really interested in RAW DNG 5 x AEB Series, can be straight outside in the garden, not even flying. Need it of a subject as close a possible, maybe around 20'. Subject is irrelevant, as long as the lighting is decent. I would like this drone for real estate still photography, not for film. Thanks :=)

Do you know who shot this footage and has this EVO II Pro? I'm really interested in RAW DNG 5 x AEB Series, can be straight outside in the garden, not even flying. Need it of a subject as close a possible, maybe around 20'. Subject is irrelevant, as long as the lighting is decent. I would like this drone for real estate still photography, not for film. Thanks :=)

No idea who that is. Just another reviewer from Youtube that I found.

I think the detail in all the video was pretty good however I agree some color correction would have helped. I will stick with my EVO1 and Mavics for now as it appears they are almost as good

I wish i could see some 10-bit footage. I'm so close to buy the pro...

Wow, your'e going all -out. USB-C? Duel GPU's? I spent the most on the CPU, GPU, 32GB memory, but decided to not use an SSD to save $$$. It 5 yrs old but still fast enough for Far Cry New Dawn @maxed-settings! ;)
The first step should be your RAM, you need at least 32GB for most vid eds to run smooth ish.. a cheaper way to start and you can use it again if you do get a new PC which will prob only start with 8GB, WIN 64 only as 32bit has limits... Cheers

The first step should be your RAM, you need at least 32GB for most vid eds to run smooth ish.. a cheaper way to start and you can use it again if you do get a new PC which will prob only start with 8GB, WIN 64 only as 32bit has limits... Cheers
I have a 2019 RAM 1500. Will that help?

Not being a professional vlogger, videographer, I wonder how can people really critique this video if they aren't viewing it through a 4K, 8K monitor, or for that matter HD monitor? In order to have this be shown properly, Youtube needs to transmit with higher resolution?

Not being a professional vlogger, videographer, I wonder how can people really critique this video if they aren't viewing it through a 4K, 8K monitor, or for that matter HD monitor? In order to have this be shown properly, Youtube needs to transmit with higher resolution?
She made the original files available in the description. I downloaded them and the 5.5K/60fps files played fine on my i7 PC with 4K monitor. Editing in PowerDirector360 was functional but not as smooth, even with proxy files turned on. As far as the jerkiness goes, I think she did not do any editing to remove the rapid position/orientation changes in order to get the unedited files out there as quickly as possible. Here's a screen dump of my edited 4K/30fps version:
Max_0005 PD.jpg
I added contrast and saturation to taste.

Last edited:
I really wanted to see the actual landing — l’ve always found landing on uneven surfaces ( like lava) in high winds is dicey. She cut it out, I bet I know why — it took awhile...

Yeah, I'd like to see it too, just to see it... but I hand catch mine 95% of the time anyway

wow, the 2k 120fps looks fantastic, despite the jerky movements. Tack sharp. Almost too sharp. Me wants one.

Can anyone list all video modes that the Evo 2 8K can do? Looking to compare it to the Air 2, which looks like a Mavic Pro upgrade to me

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JDEAZA