Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel evo 1parting out

Jessejames1216

Reaction score
Parting out evo1. fully functional. The controller is not working and I have already had over $300 stolen from me from 2 different people trying to buy a replacement controller. So I have decided to part out my evo 1. Let me know what you need. Like I said all parts are fully functional including camera gimbal, sensors, etc

Reactions: Flyingt
Make me an offer I can't refuse!!
How much do you want for the battery charger?
Hey I think 2 or 3 day shipping to tx is only like $10. I'm not sure how in need of a charger you are. I will split it with ya. Or I will just pay for the shipping. Might take a couple/few days more. Let me know I might be able to make it to the p.o. today if you shake a leg!

Parting out evo1. fully functional. The controller is not working and I have already had over $300 stolen from me from 2 different people trying to buy a replacement controller. So I have decided to part out my evo 1. Let me know what you need. Like I said all parts are fully functional including camera gimbal, sensors, etc
What do you want for the entire aircraft?

I don’t suppose you’d let the mother board go for under $50. PLEASE

Hi i was hoping if you would want sell your batteries and propellors

Still have the battery charger/ How much

I am searching for gimbal/camera with ribbon.. willing to pay shipping email me [email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d