Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone have any Evo1 polarized nd filters for sale?

PX1P

Reaction score
Looking for a set. Need a nice set for work. Dont wanna pay astronomically high prices. Of anyone has a set they wann get rid of. Please get in touch. Thanks. In NC.

Doh! Sorry mate..lol was writing this fast. Wasnt thinking. Looking for filters for the 1st gen evo. Thanks kindly for the heads up.

Hey thanks..yeah those don't look too bad for the price at all. And the pl means they are polarized correct? I keep seeing the pros and and another set but they are like 100 and 129 bucks.. man i want to get the best possible shot. But jeez thats alot. Ill probably end up going with these..i sure appreciate it.

Hey thanks..yeah those don't look too bad for the price at all. And the pl means they are polarized correct? I keep seeing the pros and and another set but they are like 100 and 129 bucks.. man i want to get the best possible shot. But jeez thats alot. Ill probably end up going with these..i sure appreciate it.

Yup, they are polarized. I don't really like that too much for regular shooting (is awesome for water and windows), as it sometimes changes the sky brightness depending on where you are turning (like in an orbit). Straight on shots, it's fine. To minimize the effect, I tend to dial it down to the lowest setting possible and that seems to work...

Reactions: PX1P

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles