Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anybody ride motorcycles?

SD_PIlot

Reaction score
I've been an avid motorcyclist for a number of years. My wife used to ride with me all the time now she rides her own bike for the last 3-4 years.

What do you ride? or used to ride?

I've been an avid motorcyclist for a number of years. My wife used to ride with me all the time now she rides her own bike for the last 3-4 years.

What do you ride? or used to ride?
Been riding since I was a teenager, and that was a LOOONG time age. First rides (around 1957) were all dirt bikes, starting with a Triumph Cub and ending in 2012 when my Ducati S4RS Tricolore tried to kill me. I killed it instead, but it seems to have left several pieces of titanium in various places throughout my bod. Raced on dirt (desert and track), then moved to road racing in mid 1970s. My avatar is me racing my Kawasaki GPZ on the last day of Riverside Raceway. Sure do miss it...?

Reactions: SD_PIlot and Ansia
A Honda Spree. Got it as a hand me down from my brother. I rode it when I was 7 years up to 12 when I fell down and had to go to a hospital. Haven't riden since.
1200px-Honda_Spree.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SD_PIlot
Been riding since I was a teenager, and that was a LOOONG time age. First rides (around 1957) were all dirt bikes, starting with a Triumph Cub and ending in 2012 when my Ducati S4RS Tricolore tried to kill me. I killed it instead, but it seems to have left several pieces of titanium in various places throughout my bod. Raced on dirt (desert and track), then moved to road racing in mid 1970s. My avatar is me racing my Kawasaki GPZ on the last day of Riverside Raceway. Sure do miss it...?

Nicccce. ;) I started riding later on in 1978-9 but I do recall the Kawasaki GPz...wow you're bring me back to that time ! Loved the GPz models especially the 550 and 750s.

Another model I truly loved was the 1978 Kawasaki Z1R 1000, remember those?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy