Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Another couple of MAX

agrofactory

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

We've just received two of the grey evos. I would like to share the experience and comments of flying them, but... no batteries came with them. Nevertheless, I would like to comment on a few things that caught my attention:

-The drone came in a suitcase with a generic "drone" label.
-The startup screen on the smart controller says "UAV". And the app is no longer called Autel Explorer, just "UAV". Not a single Autel logo. Why do you think that is?
-The smart controller software looks exactly the same as the DJI RC Pro.

Attachments

• 20230511_115023.jpg
    20230511_115023.jpg
    408.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230511_115331.jpg
    20230511_115331.jpg
    649.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20230511_115343.jpg
    20230511_115343.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
That's really odd, looks like you received a couple of the pre-production or pre-flashed models for software. We received 20 of them, and all have the right branding and software attached to them. The first 2 that we received did not have the batteries either, but they showed up the next day with UPS. See attached photos from our screen. If you need any help or need any other Autel's, let us know, we keep them in stock and ready to ship.IMG_1181.JPGIMG_1180.JPGIMG_1179.JPG

Reactions: agrofactory
That's really odd, looks like you received a couple of the pre-production or pre-flashed models for software. We received 20 of them, and all have the right branding and software attached to them. The first 2 that we received did not have the batteries either, but they showed up the next day with UPS. See attached photos from our screen. If you need any help or need any other Autel's, let us know, we keep them in stock and ready to ship.

View attachment 16023View attachment 16024View attachment 16025

(baterries arrived)

Hey, what version of the app do you have running in your SC?

Mine is V.1.0.46 and it lacks some basic features like changing photo/video formats, creating other missions instead of waypoints, the thermographic images are only saved in jpg... is this correct or am I missing something?

Thanks.

(baterries arrived)

Hey, what version of the app do you have running in your SC?

Mine is V.1.0.46 and it lacks some basic features like changing photo/video formats, creating other missions instead of waypoints, the thermographic images are only saved in jpg... is this correct or am I missing something?

Thanks.
I can't wait for the updates so that the drone is as advertised. I wonder if the Millimeter detection works?

Also, OA shuts completely down because of the beginning of night. I thought the Millimeter-wave radar helped with being able to fly at night?

AI-RECOG Tracking ??
IR Heat tracking?
Preloaded Missions Types?
Encryption?
wide/zoom combined view (can't use at the same time)??
Enterprise App Platform??
Smart Features?
AR Scene?
Mobile, Payload, Cloud SDK?
Available accessories?
Inoperable selections in camera settings menu?
Night mode only works up to 2.4.
Wish there were extra screen protectors.
..but 9K out the door shipped, and not what promised. Updates were mentioned. I heard every two-weeks we will have updates. .. I wonder what every two weeks will bring.
Here follows a professional response from Autel - thank you:
Dear Paul Douglas,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern about Evo Max 4T.

Our engineers are working hard on product development and are committed to bringing the full service to our Evo Max 4T customers as soon as possible.

Please pay attention to our official website and firmware updates, we will release the latest updates to the official website at the first time.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reply directly to this email and I'd be happy to assist.

Best Regards,

Michael| After-sales Technical Support

--------------- 原始消息 ---------------
收件人: [email protected]
主题: Evo Max 4T Updates

..................................................................................................................

Software Release​

Release Date05.30.2023
App1.1.27
Aircraft FirmwareV1.4.0.67
RC FirmwareV1.4.0.29

New Features​

• Tripod Track: Select and track recognized targets as the aircraft's heading and gimbal smoothly follow their movements.
  • Thermal Imaging Recognition: Experience real-time identification of people, vehicles, and boats through thermal imaging cameras.
  • Obstacle Avoidance during Missions: Seamlessly navigate around obstacles while executing missions without interruptions.
  • Video Pre-recording: Pre-capture 30 seconds of video before recording starts.
  • Recognition on the Map: Display the recognized target types on the map.
  • Camera Projected Area Display: When in map view, a yellow box highlighting the camera's field of view will be projected onto the map.
  • Video Recording Subtitle: Show the GPS time, GPS coordinates of the aircraft, and GPS coordinates of the home point as subtitles during video recording.(Note: To activate the subtitle feature, please enable the stamp feature in the camera settings as well.)

Bug Fixes and Optimizations​

• Optimized image transmission quality.
  • Optimized app content display for the aircraft firmware version.
  • Fixed other known issues.

Component Versions​

ComponentEVO MAX 4T
Aircraft1.4.0.67
Camera1.4.32.33
Image Transmission1.4.0.67
Radar6.5.3.1
Flight Control1.4.0.8
ESC1.3.5.1
Remote1.4.0.29
Image Transmission1.4.0.29
Remote Control6.0.3.7
Android System1.4.0.29
Battery0.4.14.1

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

We've just received two of the grey evos. I would like to share the experience and comments of flying them, but... no batteries came with them. Nevertheless, I would like to comment on a few things that caught my attention:

-The drone came in a suitcase with a generic "drone" label.
-The startup screen on the smart controller says "UAV". And the app is no longer called Autel Explorer, just "UAV". Not a single Autel logo. Why do you think that is?
-The smart controller software looks exactly the same as the DJI RC Pro.
Looks like BETA software.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy