Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Alientech Duo II Antenna 2.4G/5.8G Dual-band Signal Booster $340 (reasonable offers are welcome)

BlairAir

Reaction score
Selling my Alientech DUO II Amplified Dual Band Antenna.
Perfect condition and it comes with the adapters for Autel Smart Controller, no disassembly or installation required
I sold my Evo 2 Pro. I only used it a handful of times, it works amazingly but I couldn't get enough for it with the drone as a package.

As Xavier at DroneXfactor says, "when you turn this on, all the other drones drop out of the sky!" 😆 not really but 3981mw is some serious transmission power. DJI RC Pro is 1995mw. This is just under 4 watts -double the RCPro. I was floored by tge signal strength. It's a little more directional, but will basically fly anybody the drone/Controller combos it supports making batteries the limit.
2DE0B17A-90A8-4588-97D4-DA42D84AC6D8.jpeg
33C72807-9186-49F2-84B7-EB9AE28882C8.jpeg
4FAC6B49-21D6-4724-B54C-271E03EDDEBC.jpeg
Alientech now has kits for just about every Controller out there, including the "Sony AirPeak" and DJI'S new "RC"(RM330)

$425plus shipping. (USA only ) from North Carolina.

Make a fair offer!

Last edited:
Without the adapters, this should fit the stock EVO and EVO 2 controllers, Right??? I bought the pro version and while it lets me go about twice as far, I'm still not impressed with it. After a lot of rain, I can go just about as far with the stock antennas.

Selling my Alientech DUO II Amplified Dual Band Antenna.
Perfect condition and it comes with the adapters for Autel Smart Controller, no disassembly or installation required
I sold my Evo 2 Pro. I only used it a handful of times, it works amazingly but I couldn't get enough for it with the drone as a package.

As Xavier at DroneXfactor says, "when you turn this on, all the other drones drop out of the sky!" 😆 not really but 3981mw is some serious transmission power. DJI RC Pro is 1995mw. This is just under 4 watts -double the RCPro. I was floored by tge signal strength. It's a little more directional, but will basically fly anybody the drone/Controller combos it supports making batteries the limit.
View attachment 15191
View attachment 15192
View attachment 15193
Alientech now has kits for just about every Controller out there, including the "Sony AirPeak" and DJI'S new "RC"(RM330)

$425plus shipping. (USA only ) from North Carolina.

Make a fair offer!
Still have this?

Yep! Make me an offer. It's an incredible piece of gear, I don't own an Autel anymore and don't want to tear open my RC Pro to use it on DJI.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d