Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A Interesting New UAV In 2018

And it's voice and hand signal controllable. I wonder what happens if my dog runs around and barks??

Looks like they are thinking outside the envelope. It seems the recreational and industrial products are merging. First one to the intersection wins!

Wonder what the price point is?

Looks really interesting, if the price point is low enough it would attract a lot of people. Looks like the gimbal is able to be taken off?

LOL
Well I sent them a email and said if they need beta testers in a remote northern climate I am their man :)
Never know. Someone might just say Ya we need this guy. LOL
If you don't put your name out there then you are just watching someone else doing the review :)

Yup on the gimbal. interchangeable cameras.
very cool, have they already talked about more cameras or just leaving the option open? I couldn't find any other cameras on their site. great looking website too

very cool, have they already talked about more cameras or just leaving the option open? I couldn't find any other cameras on their site. great looking website too

Not sure
From what I saw the camera can be interchanged in 3 seconds from what they say. I did see a reference to a Thermo camera I think.
I will let you know more if they answer my email about being a beta tester LOL

Everyone's getting in the act!

I scoured the site and could not find one video that showed this thing actually flying. It all sounds great, but how come we can't actually see this thing in the air? Even the failed Lily had flight videos.

Everyone's getting in the act!

I scoured the site and could not find one video that showed this thing actually flying. It all sounds great, but how come we can't actually see this thing in the air? Even the failed Lily had flight videos.

The first flight inside CES 2018.
Looks like it has retractable legs from what I can tell. Not the best video of it but I'a sure more will come out soon.

Well they didn't say no LOL

Thanks for reaching out. We'll soon be looking for ambassadors and beta testers. We'll keep you posted regarding the process, stay tuned. Thanks, XDynamics

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen