Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

A great night of BBQing

Question. In the daylight shot I see a greenhouse—is that where you grow stuff? Looks like a nice, simple sheet-plastic one...

I built that when the X was living here for her as she liked growing stuff. It is 4x8 with a door in front and a small window in the back. .
2x4 walls with some sheeting on the outside. The top 2x4 has holes trilled ever 2 feet to except PVC rolled pipe to form the dome. I bought some Green house plastic to cover it. Think just because the call it green house plastic the price doubles.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I built that when the X was living here for her as she liked growing stuff. It is 4x8 with a door in front and a small window in the back. .
2x4 walls with some sheeting on the outside. The top 2x4 has holes trilled ever 2 feet to except PVC rolled pipe to form the dome. I bought some Green house plastic to cover it. Think just because the call it green house plastic the price doubles.
Yea, I noticed that. Maybe b/c so many folks use those materials to grow pakalolo, they double the price! I’m gonna build something like that for AZ, to shade veggies in afn, no doors, it needs to keep cool!

Imagine how expensive it would be if it said marine on it!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottD