Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

6K camera rubber bushings

davshev

Reaction score
I had a mishap with my Evo 2P 6K. It sustained a crash. Fortunately, the camera seems to be working, but the little rubber bushings that support it are damaged. I suppose I can try to come up with some way of repairing them, but ideally I would find new ones. Any ideas?

I had a mishap with my Evo 2P 6K. It sustained a crash. Fortunately, the camera seems to be working, but the little rubber bushings that support it are damaged. I suppose I can try to come up with some way of repairing them, but ideally I would find new ones. Any ideas?
How many do you need, pretty sure I have a few. I'm new to the club and currently working for a small drone shop for drones instead of pay. The shop deals in repaired and new units and takes non-operational drones in trade. I just received four EVO 2- V1 drones, one for parts and 3 to try and repair, one in perfect condition with Firmware issues, another with no camera and three broken arms, and two with gimbal problems. I also have a 640T camera that needs a cable replaced, I did find that on the Ail-Express site and ordered it using Pay-pal and a virtual credit card as it looks to good to be true, ant experience with them. I'm searching for an 8K roll motor, and wondering why the Classified on the site are a month out date, a little hard to work with if it's a month behind. Can I post my email on the site ?
Thanks
Sojourn

Reactions: waltermitty
How many do you need, pretty sure I have a few. I'm new to the club and currently working for a small drone shop for drones instead of pay. The shop deals in repaired and new units and takes non-operational drones in trade. I just received four EVO 2- V1 drones, one for parts and 3 to try and repair, one in perfect condition with Firmware issues, another with no camera and three broken arms, and two with gimbal problems. I also have a 640T camera that needs a cable replaced, I did find that on the Ail-Express site and ordered it using Pay-pal and a virtual credit card as it looks to good to be true, ant experience with them. I'm searching for an 8K roll motor, and wondering why the Classified on the site are a month out date, a little hard to work with if it's a month behind. Can I post my email on the site ?
Thanks
Sojourn
I could use two if you've got them. My email is [email protected]

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo