Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

6.9 Inch smart controller V3 wont connect to Drone v3

droneworxs

Reaction score
Looking for some help

Have just replaced my old Evo Pro version 1 with the new Evo Pro v3 and ordered the larger v3 smart controller but i'm unable to get the larger controller to connect , The SE controller connects fine but not the lager one , Both drone and controller are V3

The firmware on the drone is the latest V1.19 the latest

Ive called support no answer and emailed and no answer

Running out of ideas

Looking for some help

Have just replaced my old Evo Pro version 1 with the new Evo Pro v3 and ordered the larger v3 smart controller but i'm unable to get the larger controller to connect , The SE controller connects fine but not the lager one , Both drone and controller are V3

The firmware on the drone is the latest V1.19 the latest

Ive called support no answer and emailed and no answer

Running out of ideas

I had the same problem when I got the EVO II PRO RTK V2. I don't know why they also included the standard controller also.

I like the larger controller, I can read it (age affects your vision) and it's really bright in the mid day sunlight.

I watched an Autel video explaining how to pair the V1 and V2... turn on EVO first and press the light button at the USB port and leave on. Turn on the Smart Controller, enter settings and select Remote Control, Remote Control Matching, Primary remote control frequency matching. It'll indicate matching and then defaults back to Primary remote control frequency matching. I usually do this a couple of times. After matching, turn off controller completely, pause, then restart the controller. You have to do this a couple of instances, but after a couple of flights going through this matching scheme it usually automatically connects.

You might want to try this, the V3 controller software might be different from the V2 software.

I have the same aircraft with the SE controller, after updating mine would no longer connect, one tech sent me a link to the older firmware and once that was installed everything worked fine.

Acabo de actualizar mi avión con la versión AF: V1.1.66 (actualizada manualmente, mediante tarjeta SD.
Después de la actualización no puedo emparejar mi controlador inteligente SE con la aeronave.
Está todo actualizado: APP: V3.1.87 Sistema Adroid: V1.3.9.13
Presioné el botón de emparejamiento en la aeronave (Iniciar emparejamiento) en mi controlador. Las luces de control y del avión parpadean. termina e indica "FALLO DE EMPAREJAMIENTO

Does anyone know how I can link the control with the drone?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791