Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

2nd Big ship sighting this month on Delaware (Autel EVO1)

Heckmaniac`s Drone

Reaction score
Ok - not all my videos of ships, but this is a second sighting in past month on a narrow passage on the Delaware river along Roebling Park in Florence Twp., NJ. This ship is out of Nassau, Bahamas apparently. Filmed using the Autel EVO1 with an ND8 filter on auto focus settings. Filmed at 2.7K / 60 fps, but for YT posting downed the resolution to 1080p/60fps.

Ok - not all my videos of ships, but this is a second sighting in past month on a narrow passage on the Delaware river along Roebling Park in Florence Twp., NJ. This ship is out of Nassau, Bahamas apparently. Filmed using the Autel EVO1 with an ND8 filter on auto focus settings. Filmed at 2.7K / 60 fps, but for YT posting downed the resolution to 1080p/60fps.

nice shots. empty ship apparently. riding high

Reactions: Heckmaniac`s Drone

That ship is BIG!!!

動画と音楽がぴったり合ってますね
とても素晴らしいと思います。
日本語を翻訳してるので意味が通じるか心配ですが

Do you know if there is any way of making movie or advertising producers aware of footage such as this and others? Are there any ways of selling footage such as this? Any ideas? By the way, your video and its subject matter is impressive.
liked your choice of music as well.

動画と音楽がぴったり合ってますね
とても素晴らしいと思います。
日本語を翻訳してるので意味が通じるか心配ですが
Thanks I think - but can't read what you wrote - would need to be written in English for me to read.

Do you know if there is any way of making movie or advertising producers aware of footage such as this and others? Are there any ways of selling footage such as this? Any ideas? By the way, your video and its subject matter is impressive.
liked your choice of music as well.
Wish I knew, but unfortunately I'm not sure how to answer. I do have my part 107 if it was to be used. I really need to do something with this license so I can afford to buy more drones (lol)..

Thanks I think - but can't read what you wrote - would need to be written in English for me to read.
I think if you use copy and paste , either of you, the text can be translated into english, via a translation site. Like so:

Japanese to
English

Dōga to ongaku ga pittari attemasu ne totemo subarashī to omoimasu. Nihongo o hon'yaku shi terunode imi ga tsūjiru ka shinpaidesuga

ENGLISH TRANSLATION: "The video and music are a perfect match. I think it's very nice.
I'm translating Japanese so I'm worried if it makes sense."

動画と音楽がぴったり合ってますね
とても素晴らしいと思います。
日本語を翻訳してるので意味が通じるか心配ですが
Hello Biev-san. Please write on the forums in English. This is an English only forum.

I translated the text into English and then sent it, but I couldn’t do it well.
I posted it because I thought your video was wonderful.
I’m sorry for making you feel unpleasant.
I’m not good at English, so I won’t post for the time being.

Your translated post is great - I appreciate your compliment and found it encouraging - thanks!

Reactions: UasDriver
Hello Beiv-san. Including myself, we have many users who aren't fluent in English. The best way to improve is to practice. Even if it has any errors, we are here to help you. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58