Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

1st EVO 2 Pro Enterprise Picture.

There is nothing in Focus , were you moving when you took the picture or is this a single frame from the video ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 Enterprise in the Rain. Capture the Storm

Reactions: Martyc6
There is nothing in Focus , were you moving when you took the picture or is this a single frame from the video ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 Enterprise in the Rain. Capture the Storm
Its zoomed in X3 and cropped a bit. trying things out I didn't have on my Mavic 2 Pro. Learning the Autel platform, the camera settings are a bit different. Any tips would be helpful.
And Yes cropping a zoomed image is not good to do.

So what I would suggest is to first identify that your camera is good,
Set the drone down on a bench at take the most stable Picture you can just to be sure the Camera is working well. Also than zoom into that picture and see what might be possible .

We buy a lot of drones for clients and not all the drones have great cameras so good to test them in Auto Setting in Optimum conditions .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly Your Evo 2 in the Rain.

So what I would suggest is to first identify that your camera is good,
Set the drone down on a bench at take the most stable Picture you can just to be sure the Camera is working well. Also than zoom into that picture and see what might be possible .

We buy a lot of drones for clients and not all the drones have great cameras so good to test them in Auto Setting in Optimum conditions .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly Your Evo 2 in the Rain.
Thank you, I did test the camera and it did appear to be operating properly. I think it was improper or user error on my part. Just trying to get familiarized with the platform.

Reactions: phantomrain.org
Its zoomed in X3 and cropped a bit. trying things out I didn't have on my Mavic 2 Pro. Learning the Autel platform, the camera settings are a bit different. Any tips would be helpful.
And Yes cropping a zoomed image is not good to do.
AEB is your friend.
Automated modes are not your friend.

Picture taken with multiple shots in AEB-5 and layerd as HDR in Lightroom.
No color grading, just tweaks to contrast and other non-color properties. (No tints were changed)

Attachments

• Zucati-60.jpg
    Zucati-60.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 12
The picture is just to small to determine that , can you post bigger size picture ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 in the Rain.
Should be the correct size, its large on my PC.

bb161210-30d5-420d-85c3-cc83061ef164-jpeg.12064

Air 2S Wet Suit New Red- 3 (1 of 1)-35.jpg
You can post the picture bigger so you can zoom into the pixels , something like this that shows the Resolution better.

This is how yours looks on mine so when I zoom in to the picture it distorts quickly

2021-10-24_12h33_44.png

Since many of us have the widescreen monitors it opens up full size or we can zoom in.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Evo 2 in the Rain.

My AEB file was too large, so I resized this AEB shot @halzucati, and @phantomrain.org, as you can see I'm still learning, and working out the bugs in my skills.

View attachment 12125
That's great. As another method, look at format as a way to reduce file size. I save my work as TIFF, but post online with PNG or JPG for the compression. That way I get to keep my resolution but compress the parts of the picture that usually get compressed anyway and most often are lost when viewed in social media or forums.

Great picture by the way. Very nice work.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller