Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

100 megabits per second

Yep!
Could it be the SD card or the way it's formatted to ex-fat 32 or fat 32?
Honestly, I haven't verified. You need a 100Mbps card more for timelapses than you do for video. Recording a photo every 1 or 2 seconds is very hardware demanding.

For those who do not know an SD card usually identifies it's specs on the card -- here is what you are looking for on the card -- this like many things dealing with computer is confusing.

The SD card needs to be at marked at least a "UHS speed class" of 3 to be compatible with the Evo. This being said not all SD cards are equal in performance and your mileage will vary. Also the "confusing part" is SD cards are marked with a number -- with a circular or rectangular-ish outline -- and the numbers do not go in order. The card may or may not have these markings -- or on some cards -- they have just about any marking imaginable all saying the same thing.

I myself went with a competitor card when getting a second one to have on hand... and it seems to work just like the original card that come with the Evo. No issues yet.

SD cards marked with a "UHS speed class" of 1 or "Speed class" 10, I have not tried, as it would not be fast enough to keep up with 4K video. They should keep up with HD video and photos though.

I do not really know without popping one of my older class 1 or class 10 cards into the Evo and finding out.

Reactions: Ansia
For those who do not know an SD card usually identifies it's specs on the card -- here is what you are looking for on the card -- this like many things dealing with computer is confusing.

The SD card needs to be at marked at least a "UHS speed class" of 3 to be compatible with the Evo. This being said not all SD cards are equal in performance and your mileage will vary. Also the "confusing part" is SD cards are marked with a number -- with a circular or rectangular-ish outline -- and the numbers do not go in order. The card may or may not have these markings -- or on some cards -- they have just about any marking imaginable all saying the same thing.

View attachment 4056View attachment 4057

I myself went with a competitor card when getting a second one to have on hand... and it seems to work just like the original card that come with the Evo. No issues yet.

View attachment 4058

SD cards marked with a "UHS speed class" of 1 or "Speed class" 10, I have not tried, as it would not be fast enough to keep up with 4K video. They should keep up with HD video and photos though.

I do not really know without popping one of my older class 1 or class 10 cards into the Evo and finding out.

View attachment 4059View attachment 4060
Mine is better, because it has the word Evo on it. ?

On a serious note. You can use a UHS 1 for 4K60, but only in H.264. I haven't tried it on the Evo, but I did on my Phanton. It was the only card empty and I took the risk, one fateful day.

Reactions: thomasr
Mine is better, because it has the word Evo on it. ?

On a serious note. You can use a UHS 1 for 4K60, but only in H.264. I haven't tried it on the Evo, but I did on my Phanton. It was the only card empty and I took the risk, one fateful day.

I had been scoping out that brand you mention -- but when I went to pick it up -- it wasn't on sale anymore -- the PNY one was. I was happy to find this brand seems OK with the Evo.

In my experience with stuff more related to PC's -- I have always had good luck with names like Samsung, SanDisk; when PNY was not that great (storage,memory,etc).

I took a chance. Hopefully not the wrong one. ? lol

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller